Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clouds

Default Re: Clouds

wah nice picture.

photobum: tilted inwards...you mean at the bottom? it's actually high up you see...

redstone: a change of title will help...?

espion: lols. okay...don't really have a chance to take shots there though.

DeSwitch: Don't mind you editing Hm, yeah I get what you mean...but there are many pictures like this(balanced) around, and my concept was to take pictures of scenes people see while going on in life...nice but usually forgotten after a glance. Like, extracts from memory, so that it would be not very balanced. Okay, not exactly like that sorry, I can't explain myself well...

Galv2006: Thanks

OK I get what you mean. You want to take photo of what you see and keep it for memory. In that case you can take it the anyway you like. However you wont be able to fully share the feeling of the photo. A good photo makes the viewer feel the atmosphere at the time the photo was taken.

As for me, I walk straight and I always look straight so I actually sees balanced and straight images not tilted. I think most ppl are like me. Ocassionally I do tilt my head to see another perspective but not always. However, there is no right and wrong in arts.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch
    OK I get what you mean. You want to take photo of what you see and keep it for memory. In that case you can take it the anyway you like. However you wont be able to fully share the feeling of the photo. A good photo makes the viewer feel the atmosphere at the time the photo was taken.

As for me, I walk straight and I always look straight so I actually sees balanced and straight images not tilted. I think most ppl are like me. Ocassionally I do tilt my head to see another perspective but not always. However, there is no right and wrong in arts.

nonono >.< i didn't mean that. oh man...this is hard to explain. Okays, erm the concept is to take pictures of things people see everyday, but don't really remember. And I want to take those things and make people remember, and cause I want to take it sort of like what people will see instead of straight ahead, like when you turn to look around, so its slightly tilted...erm something like that. Sort of like, there may be er a small rainbow beside you due to a hose or something, but cause you where looking beyond that, you didn't quite see it. Hope that isn't very confusing...

Instead of using a blue sky or edited orangy sky, why not wait for a day when the sky is truly beautiful? Then shoot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12