Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18 at last - Need driving learning tips

Default Re: 18 at last - Need driving learning tips

i think school is less flexible in the lesson timing. private instructor might be more flexible. but also subjected to his own schedule lah.

still remember that time when after bmt book out, next morning must crawl to CDC and take lessons...... now after 4 years, go pass CDC still will remember it.
    D70s-er Since 2005

Smile Re: 18 at last - Need driving learning tips

why the rush to get a driving licence?

Quote Originally Posted by Slivester
    I had at least turned 18! I am kind of confused with driving schools and the procedures with learning to drive and the process of getting a driving license.

Is it possible that private driving school may advance at a faster rate, and fees and schedules are a concern to me, I am currently a student and thus I need the flexibility in time scheduling.

Will be great to have some help from bros here!

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    why the rush to get a driving licence?
    it's a growing up thing. I'm sure you ever had an urge in life that you wanted something really bad? To some it might mean little or worthless but to others it's something they really look forward to.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    When i learned in 04 it took me about 5 months befor my TP test. I was a private student. I fialed the first time through my own fault and had to wait about 2 months for a re test. I finally passed in december Spent about $1.8k+ total. Most of it was funded by the NSF allowance =p. Private costs me about $24/h for normal lessons but circuit usage was more as the instructor has to pay BBDC to use it. Most of my parking/crank training was done in MSCP with the instructors own poles...

The one thing I like about private is that during the rest you use the instructors car. Since you have been driving it for so long you are usualy used to the handling and 'biting' point. very important for manual cars I fiannly got to remove my P plate last year but still havent touched manul for about 1.5 years now since most of the people i know drive auto.
    same here... more flexibility... had to drive from queensway to ubi on my 3rd lesson. so for test, on the road did very well... which is wat u need right? u'll be driving on the road, not in circuit.

passed the 1st time... motivation was to not see my noisy instructor anymore..
    I go by feel... Never followed the rules.
    www.photosbymarbles.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12