Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: How to go up to Sheares Bridge?

  1. #21
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge?


    now then i know there is a stairway up...

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,080

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle
    I also thought of that place but how to get there? I know directly opposite got the cannons firing one.

    OOT a bit.sorry.
    this post just strike a though...
    any1 ever tried taking pics of the cannons?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by syc77
    OOT a bit.sorry.
    this post just strike a though...
    any1 ever tried taking pics of the cannons?
    I've tried b4 but not interesting, so i stopped.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  4. #24

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge?

    Thanks for all who contributed to this thread. I was trying to get this perspective too.

  5. #25
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge?

    heheh... marvelous isnt it the 25-pounder guns....

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge?

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye
    heheh... marvelous isnt it the 25-pounder guns....
    The sounds of the firing is even more marvellous. Ok back to topic.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,226

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle
    I also thought of that place but how to get there? I know directly opposite got the cannons firing one.
    Get off at Lavender MRT and walk... or take Bus 16 and get off at the Concourse and walk...

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by justarius
    Get off at Lavender MRT and walk... or take Bus 16 and get off at the Concourse and walk...
    Wait i walk until lost ah..haha
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  9. #29
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle
    Wait i walk until lost ah..haha

    haha... sometimes, when you are lost, you find lost treasure. then somehow, you are shooting again....

  10. #30

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye
    haha... sometimes, when you are lost, you find lost treasure. then somehow, you are shooting again....
    Shoot and walk. If you reach the beach, turn around. Unless of course yours is a waterproof camera, than go on ahead!

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge?

    But i dun think i'll shoot from BSB cos of vibrations caused by vehicles.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle
    But i dun think i'll shoot from BSB cos of vibrations caused by vehicles.
    Sure got vibration as you go higher the curve when you're on the bridge. But in order to cut down a certain amount of that, walk to the point/area where the supports/column is for the bridge provided if you know where. Or am I suggesting another no brainer thingy again?

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Sure got vibration as you go higher the curve when you're on the bridge. But in order to cut down a certain amount of that, walk to the point/area where the supports/column is for the bridge provided if you know where. Or am I suggesting another no brainer thingy again?
    Nah..no more shooting of fireworks from BSB.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle
    Nah..no more shooting of fireworks from BSB.
    Anyway, is your call dude. Happy shooting.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: How to go up to Sheares Bridge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Anyway, is your call dude. Happy shooting.
    Same to u man!
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •