Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introducing Sexy Indian-Chinese Model, Vanessa!!

Default Re: Introducing Sexy Indian-Chinese Model, Vanessa!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Angelus
    why not just wait and see how it goes.
    From the File name of the pic...The name is most likely Michelle....Hmmmmm... Search the userid from the photo thingy and see how it goes......

Ok, I have enough comments already =)
    Thanks...

MOD, could you remove this thread please?
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy Media
    Ok, I have enough comments already =)
    Thanks...

MOD, could you remove this thread please?
    thanks.
    U can lock it using thread tools.

Oh, and hi guys...

I was just trying to see what comments she'll bring forth...
    Not doing a dissapearing act --- don't misunderstand ya?

=)

here is lacking some sample photos from some other location shootings. the pic above does not do the model honour. some head&shoulders shots is recommended.

Exclamation Re: Introducing Sexy Indian-Chinese Model, Vanessa!!

As much as I hate getting involved, I would have to admit that Deadpoet has a very valid and strong point.

No model, professional or otherwise should post a casual shot if she is looking for photogs to
    do a shoot. An intro for a new or relatively new model should at least have one or two from her portfolio.

As for her shooting before and not showing her test or comm ashoots, I would say that most other photogs (Commercial / TFCD) would not have a problem releasing at least one shot to the subject.

I have done quite a few shoots and would have to that say that this makes me rather doubtful and unconvinced.

The subject of payment for services rendered is a very touchy subject. Granted that models good/bad/wannabes do appear from time to time in CS, sometimes Caveat Emptor applies. I personally would rather go with the more established organisers unless it purely TFCD.

Payment is subject to negotiation between the photog and the model.Too ex and too unreasonable and I don't even bother. Let the photogs willing to accept his/her terms engage her for a shoot.

Okay, my 5 cents for the week. Comments will be noted. Flames/Arguments will be ignored.

You'll have far more fun trolling someone else so please don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    My apology, agape did not say she is a pro, but just being professional.

That said, posting an out of focus and blurr casual snapshot to promote a shoot is a DUMB thing to do. I am not saying that Vanessa does not have a proper picture, maybe she doesn't, maybe she does. The fact that the picture in question should not be posted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123