Thread: Newbie at photography

Default Newbie at photography

Hi all, I'm a newbie at photography(1 month plus). I would really appreciate comments on the pictures. Most of them I post on my blog! Pls don't laugh, I know it's very amature.. Hee hee....

http://myneverendingsong.blogspot.com

Default Re: Newbie at photography

If you are new to photography ....-- happy shotting .. all kids ( newbie ) will have a craze preiod when there go tigger happy withthe new found power to freeze moment .. enjoy ..

osix uvlux

Keep up the shots. You'll find your own photography style and level evolving over time. You got much better than me when I first started out.

You must learn how to obtain correct exposure next. I find most of your images underexposured.

got potential ... post it to something like flickr where u get comments on pics u posted (blogging your pics wont get comments wld they?) ... and also on flickr u get to see other people's pics and comments on these pics ... that will be a fast way to learn

Thanks... I'm actually posting my pictures @ http://peppermintkid.carbonmade.com

i can see that you have a good eye for composition. Work on other stuff like the technical side. Exposure of your picture and all. Keep it up

RUPEN!!!! SINCE WHEN YOU START PHOTOGRAPHY? OMG! It's Kevin here, Utopia Studio! Holy moly! Nice to see you here! Finally i'm not alone. Anyway, nice pics on your blog!
    Last edited by kevdead; 20th July 2006 at 09:06 AM.

Hey Kevin... long time no see. hope you good. hope too see you soon.

composition wise to me i think is ok... but u gotta pay a lil bit more attention to ya exposure... n ur focus... they're mostly under exposed and out of focus. and the color looks flat.
    Last edited by namska; 24th July 2006 at 12:22 PM.