Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: otak otak

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Black Hole
    Posts
    54

    Default otak otak

    where can i find nice otak otak in the tampines-bedok area? any experts?

    regards,
    SouthPaw

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    let's expand it to all of singapore!
    haven't met a can-make-it otak for a long time! except in msia...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    638

    Default Re: otak otak

    Originally posted by ashrobo
    where can i find nice otak otak in the tampines-bedok area? any experts?

    regards,
    SouthPaw

    I always eat otak at Tampines Mart Yu Hua Kopitiam which near Ave7 (Tamasek Sec). I feel it's nice!!

    U can take bus 291(green line, not yellow!) from Tampines interchange.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx
    let's expand it to all of singapore!
    haven't met a can-make-it otak for a long time! except in msia...
    Not really! I always eat Muar otak, but that 1 at tampines mart not lose than that. But it's quite ex, remember $0.80/stick. If muar otak, big big 1 (plate) only cost RM5.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Black Hole
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Re: otak otak

    Originally posted by s2s1



    I always eat otak at Tampines Mart Yu Hua Kopitiam which near Ave7 (Tamasek Sec). I feel it's nice!!

    U can take bus 291(green line, not yellow!) from Tampines interchange.
    how much is it for one?

  6. #6

    Default

    How about Changi Village? Some nice otak there too and it's quite near Tampines. You can have Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarek at the same time, together with Otak. Have a beer at the beer garden after that. Yum....yum..... WOohoooo... lovely nite...

    Just a pity no nice BCM there....

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    How about Changi Village? Some nice otak there too and it's quite near Tampines. You can have Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarek at the same time, together with Otack. Have a beer at the beer garden after that. WOohoooo... lovely nite...

    Just a pity no nice BCM there....
    Wat's BCM?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Black Hole
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Originally posted by s2s1


    Wat's BCM?
    bah chor mee

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    638

    Default

    wah~~~ this also can be short form!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    wah any on the west? east side esp changi v is like +5sgd for the otak otak...

    OTOT can use? LOL
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Buy TOTO!

  12. #12
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    was there ever a thread on the best BCM around? i go around on my KTC, still only know of the bedok blk 85 one...

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    258

    Default Re: otak otak

    Originally posted by ashrobo
    where can i find nice otak otak in the tampines-bedok area? any experts?

    regards,
    SouthPaw
    if do no mind travelling a bit further to Jalan Kayu, there is a stall along the famous roti prata stretch. they are wholeseller thus much cheaper and u can get it raw or cook...

    about 30c or 27c a pcs... lot of flavour and with/without spicy...

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Black Hole
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Re: otak otak

    Originally posted by Perry


    if do no mind travelling a bit further to Jalan Kayu, there is a stall along the famous roti prata stretch. they are wholeseller thus much cheaper and u can get it raw or cook...

    about 30c or 27c a pcs... lot of flavour and with/without spicy...
    ahh.. no time to travel there! i need them by 7pm today. :S they're cheap!

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally posted by sehsuan
    was there ever a thread on the best BCM around? i go around on my KTC, still only know of the bedok blk 85 one...
    Try this!

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=20161

    But apparently no good BCM in the west....

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    638

    Default

    try this:
    www.leeweebros-otah.com.sg


    But i nvm try b4.

  17. #17

    Default

    Originally posted by s2s1
    try this:
    www.leeweebros-otah.com.sg


    But i nvm try b4.


    Otak go dot.com??

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Black Hole
    Posts
    54

    Default

    thankew all.. me finally got my hands on the otak otak at bedok interchange hawker centre. 5 for $2 and not too bad either.

  19. #19
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Originally posted by togu




    Otak go dot.com??
    famous one ok.. what eight flavours of otah, enough to make you ga-ga!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •