Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 133

Thread: Photography as a profession

  1. #21
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by _espn_
    That's life, it always looks greener on the other side till you start chewing on the grassland the other person is standing on.

    After that, you can start regretting...
    haven regret yet... so we mus share experience to this kid to how grass taste like. and how morning dew smell like....

    think twice yah..20years old already....... mus start to save up intensively in order to becoome pro yah.

    means no NEW handphone. no NEW computer. and NO new clothes...

    i havent change my old shirt for like 5 years liao.... so please do not spend any more if u wanna buy a dslr....

    no pain no gain.

  2. #22
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    3,539

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    haven regret yet... so we mus share experience to this kid to how grass taste like. and how morning dew smell like....

    think twice yah..20years old already....... mus start to save up intensively in order to becoome pro yah.

    means no NEW handphone. no NEW computer. and NO new clothes...

    i havent change my old shirt for like 5 years liao.... so please do not spend any more if u wanna buy a dslr....

    no pain no gain.
    Wow.. you really pro I mean poor thing.

    Lucky I doing office job.

  3. #23
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    u 8-5 leh... 7-5. i got 1 hr less sleep den u.... i also dream of being pro.... u teach me how la......

    u also see boss every day. boss see me everyday. i see him. he see me. 7-5 we see each other..... my life sucks..
    Woah.... You really should help back there they really need photographers.

  4. #24
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by _espn_
    Wow.. you really pro I mean poor thing.

    Lucky I doing office job.
    u pro whad... i not..... i stay in office.. look at the wall... look at the big blank ceilling...

    boss call me. i go in. he start shouting i start sleeping... like that lo...

    redstone: back there ? need photographers ? u must be joking. they think they are big ball what.. one canon A6 can rule the whole world liao wad...... need me for what ? wasting my time..... talk in private here.... walls have ears here...

  5. #25
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    here we go again..
    sigh.

  6. #26
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    3,539

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by Clown
    here we go again..
    I haven't got mine yet I not even a pro wannabe.

  7. #27
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    i think i very free 2nite. can OT some threads... but 2molo another day facing grumpy boss.......

    saaad ah...............i hear my S2 calling me from the cabinet... i think she wants to see the sun...

  8. #28
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    3,539

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    i think i very free 2nite. can OT some threads... but 2molo another day facing grumpy boss.......

    saaad ah...............i hear my S2 calling me from the cabinet... i think she wants to see the sun...
    Wow, you using S2 Pro huh? I wish I can afford one.

  9. #29
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by _espn_
    Wow, you using S2 Pro huh? I wish I can afford one.
    i nikon leh.... nikon S2... u using S4.. more pro lor !!!! me onli S2....

  10. #30
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    3,539

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    i nikon leh.... nikon S2... u using S4.. more pro lor !!!! me onli S2....
    I already say, that one is my sister one.. I don't even have a camera

  11. #31
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    hoho! i saw yr camera liao la......

    i bow down.......

    my bad my bad...

    i realli newbie.. seriously....

  12. #32
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    3,539

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    hoho! i saw yr camera liao la......

    i bow down.......

    my bad my bad...

    i realli newbie.. seriously....
    I newbie too.. you joined so long liao, I joined for only <2 weeks

  13. #33
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    this one ur second account wad... u joined in 2003 leh..... i join later... u den pro la.. profile put big big D2x

  14. #34
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    3,539

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    this one ur second account wad... u joined in 2003 leh..... i join later... u den pro la.. profile put big big D2x
    What 2nd account

    I joined 2006.. you see carefully.

    My profile is my dream camera... I where can afford such expensive stuff

  15. #35
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    i see ur handsome face on bigwalk liao la....

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...light=big+walk

    hahahaha.... oppps...... nvm. i know tats uuuuu.......

  16. #36
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    3,539

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    i see ur handsome face on bigwalk liao la....

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...light=big+walk

    hahahaha.... oppps...... nvm. i know tats uuuuu.......
    Where where??? How come I don't know I attended the event???

  17. #37
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    glenn at least you shoot better. I still got long way to improve.. Hahah....

    REDSTONE OUT!

  18. #38
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by _espn_
    Where where??? How come I don't know I attended the event???

    there... ur handsome hands with the camera.....

    woa.. i didnt know the CS mods so effective in removing the rogue thread in kopitiam !! CS can now opt for ISO9001 liao !! hahaha...

  19. #39
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    3,539

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    there... ur handsome hands with the camera.....

    woa.. i didnt know the CS mods so effective in removing the rogue thread in kopitiam !! CS can now opt for ISO9001 liao !! hahaha...
    Where where???

  20. #40
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Photography as a profession

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    glenn at least you shoot better. I still got long way to improve.. Hahah....

    REDSTONE OUT!
    dun like that say..... u pro leh. ur camera bigger den mine... i newbie onli... still learning wads shuttle spid and aperature...... . hmmmm... what does shuttle have to do with aperature ??

    someone in CS teach me use F22 and ISO1200 can get sharp pics leh... i dunno also.. i newbie..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •