Thread: Villa

Default Villa

Last edited by billpepsi; 15th July 2006 at 11:10 PM.

Default Re: Villa

Is that the old Tan Tock Seng Hospital?

This shot remind me of one of those GHOST sighting shot ..

look toward the right side of the shot .. you know what i am trying to express..

ok .. comment i shall .. the idea is good ..
    This photo suffer a few classic mistake ..which i am sure later on some other member might comment on .. but i don't really care much about those mistake cos is a learning process like tighting shelaces.. is ok to get it wrong a few time .. but after a while if you trip on your own shoelace and felt pain you would tie it nicely ..

is 8 am here and i just woke up my brain is still half asleep ..
    so i try to keep this simpe .

too dark
    lack contrast
    look like a hamburger . too pack
    the backgroud don't look like a villla

Vilia -- hm... go watch some italian movie .. there have alot of VILLA in it ..

overall the idea is good like i alway said .. but need more effort to .. imagine yout shot .. before you shot it ..

photography is not just the ART OF pressing the button on your PLASTIC or metal TOY ...

is the ART of CAPTYRING MOMENT and FREEZE it IN TIME ..

osix uvlux

Love this shot...

Thanks guys. I think that should be my shadow, only notice it after shot, quite creepy at first b'cos the lower part of the leg portion are "missing".

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhiew
    Thanks guys. I think that should be my shadow, only notice it after shot, quite creepy at first b'cos the lower part of the leg portion are "missing".
    Hey Jeffhiew, it would be strange if that shadow is you. How come the shadow have his hands by his side (not holding on to camera). Hhhmmm...

BTW, you haven't answered my Q. Where's the place? Is it the old TTSH?

Quote Originally Posted by V.V
    Love this shot...
    Love this shot because of......????

Gosh .... the comment about the HAND by the SIDE .. and -- the owner comment of the shadow is HIS ... is making my HAIR STAND !!!!!!!!!!1--- scary idea sht you got here ...

osix uvlux

i was just about to post, that the "mistake" of taking ur own shadow gives the correct effect here... until the hands by the side comment!!!
    holyyyyyy ****!!!
    Photo Album - Photo Album

Quote Originally Posted by Uvlux
    Gosh .... the comment about the HAND by the SIDE .. and -- the owner comment of the shadow is HIS ... is making my HAIR STAND !!!!!!!!!!1--- scary idea sht you got here ...

osix uvlux
    Not a scary 'idea', but a scary 'fact'. Thank God that is not your photo, or I think even your leg hair is gonna stand!!!

TS pls tell me u added the shadow there digitally

The only way I can think of how it could be the photog's own shadow is if he put the camera on a tripod, set a timer, and walked a little forward of the camera, but out of the field of view. If this not the case, and not digitally added in............should change the title of your shot to haunted mansion.

that shadow makes it so much better i think... nice "lucky" catch u have there... if u get wad i mean la... since u didnt know of ur shadow till u processed it? haha...

Quote Originally Posted by namska
    that shadow makes it so much better i think... nice "lucky" catch u have there... if u get wad i mean la... since u didnt know of ur shadow till u processed it? haha...
    Beware, namska

Your upcoming photos may be filled with the 'lucky' catch...

..... The more i look at the photo the more freak out i felt ..

The hand free idea really getting to me ... whahhahaha maybe can make a movie about this photo ... whahhahaha pardon me i really bored after giving some comment to some post which .. nah .. that post is nice i am just noti and wanna piss some people whhahaha but his stuff is really crap ..

ok back to your post .... er........ seriously .. can you say you used a tripod or something .. if is really your shadow and youa re taking photo .. then this is some scary **** here ..

not joke .. you better go visit some temple or go find a tailman burn it and drink it ..

ha dnot been so exicted for a long time .. since .. the time i was reading
    ": SINGAPORE GHOST STORY " when i was a small kids back in 1985 i think or 1988 forget years but is donkey years ago .. when .. " WHY YOU SO LIKE THAT " is a cool song ..

Osix uvlux

ohhh now that u said its taken with tripod, which is highly possible (and hope)... not so scary

I like the mood of the shot. Quite evocative...

Tx again. Yeah, was shot on tripod.