Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What if one day, u came to realise the fact that...

Default Re: What if one day, u came to realise the fact that...

Quote Originally Posted by redstar19
    still don't know what this thread is about.
    Keep following this thread, it is like life itself, we all don't know exactly what life is for............except maybe to be happy, ;-)

Hong Sien

I always believe I'm right and everyone who disagree is wrong. Its just sad that the world is full of wrong people but life is about believing in yourself no matter what and its up to you if you want to choose between the wrong way or your way.

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Keep following this thread, it is like life itself, we all don't know exactly what life is for............except maybe to be happy, ;-)

Hong Sien
    This is part of the reincarnation cycle. Think out of the cycle and you will find the meaning in life.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    All that u had learnt in your past 30 to 40yrs of your school and learning life (having obtained a PhD), your religious life. Everything that you had believed in and worked based on the belief and knowledge is all wrong... absolutely wrong. And that everything u had believed to be wrong (as taught by teachers, religious leaders, high-handed morals by politicians, etc) is right.

What would u do?
    If I were you, I would be so happy to have finally removed all doubt in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    All that u had learnt in your past 30 to 40yrs of your school and learning life (having obtained a PhD), your religious life. Everything that you had believed in and worked based on the belief and knowledge is all wrong... absolutely wrong. And that everything u had believed to be wrong (as taught by teachers, religious leaders, high-handed morals by politicians, etc) is right.
    What would u do?
    Everything taught by politicians and religious leaders is right? Dun worry such a day will never come. All through history these characters keep contradicting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    what truth, what false. what matter most is $$$$$$$$$$$

let's go out and make more $$$

cash is king
    then whos the queen/....?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345