Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What if one day, u came to realise the fact that...

Default Re: What if one day, u came to realise the fact that...

I think you should stick to photography

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    All that u had learnt in your past 30 to 40yrs of your school and learning life (having obtained a PhD), your religious life. Everything that you had believed in and worked based on the belief and knowledge is all wrong... absolutely wrong. And that everything u had believed to be wrong (as taught by teachers, religious leaders, high-handed morals by politicians, etc) is right.

What would u do?
    I'll go back and kick the backside of every teacher who has taught me the wrong things.

I guess I shld stop reading history books so often.
    u guys should all stop reading... go back to basics... try to experience things by not just reading... u guys should go by the approach of understanding... i believe i might get killed here cos i dun read... cos i find that by reading... most people can regurgitate the exact words and sound so profound and such... might even score a distinction in a test for that subject, cos u read the book... rephrase and regurgitate... but end of the day, its the basics of understanding... do you really understand what the book is saying, do you even understand the true meaning of the history? nah... nobody would...

i'd suggest we burn all the books... start from scratch... re-learn words... facts have been proven time & time again it can be distorted... lets start a new chapter today...

but 1st thing 1st... can somebody tell me y A is written like tis... A
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I'll go back and kick the backside of every teacher who has taught me the wrong things.
    guess thats alot of graves to kick man...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u guys should all stop reading... go back to basics... try to experience things by not just reading... u guys should go by the approach of understanding...
    If you would stop posting then we would have less to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    guess thats alot of graves to kick man...
    You have to do a lot of digging first before kicking starts.

Nope. Yesterday was on the bus and was going home when this question hit me.

I spent the next 10mins thinking about this wondering how would society and the very fabric fibers that hold humans together in terms of religion, common education, interests, beliefs, thoughts would react if one day everyone came to this realisation that everything they had learnt and sought to understand for their entire lives are all wrong.
    Wasn't there any pretty girl sitting in the bus to look at?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    If you would stop posting then we would have less to read.
    hmm... paiseh lor... i self pwned...

Buddy, i so happen to chance upon ur link. I ever had the same question once. I hope this helps.

Nothing in the world is definite. Who are we to judge wad is right, and wad is wrong? How do we even know wad is Right and wrong. What is right and wrong?

I gave some serious tot about these, i went even one step further, i started to think about what 'thought' is, how do we know we are even alive, what governs us is our mind, wad governs our mind, our 'thought'.

How does 'thought' work? I believe nobody can explain that. The best i could answer the question using my limited understanding in Pyscology, is that it is a balance of funny chemical equations in our head that makes us happy sad and stuff like that. As a christain i have another answer to that, we have souls. To me that is 'thought' itself.

If u believe absolutely in science and think that there will be some answer sooner or later, let me ask u this question. Say ur Child is in the hospital now, he just got knocked down by a car, u feel terribly depress, Sad, despair, u feel all these strong emotions as though u have come to the end of the world. Where does all these feeling come from, sadness comes from the heart itself, U dun feel the sadness coming from ur head, u feel it from ur heart. Thats my personal explaination to the believe in the spirit and soul, it stays in our heart, that is also where we draw our courage from, the courage to go against our superior in times of need, when u believe deeply that ur decision will further benefit the company( this is in the Urban city, we dont live in medival times where we charge out to war haha )

To me basically, the soul is where we draw all our emotions and 'thought' from.

How does this answer ur question? its all about the right and wrong. how do we know that the lie-ing is wrong, cheating on ur partner is wrong, having one-night stands is wrong? its all in the mind, the mind is 'thought' and the 'thought' is the soul. Our soul tells us that its wrong. u will feel it deep within u, after commiting a sinful act or something wrong, u know it deep within, its wrong, no matter how you try to convince yourself u are right, u still know that its wrong.

I myself, i am no angel, i am a bad boy, i am imperfect, no one is perfect. I am a flirt, i play with feelings, but still in the end, i stop when i feel that i am going to far. The soul stops me from going further, I cant go on in the relationship. The temptation is wad drives me to play, but the soul stops me.

To me its the faith that keeps me going, the believe in the soul, the believe in god himself, that tells me wad i believe is wrong is indeed wrong.

U cant run away, u know that there is something deep within u.

p.s. I hope that dude u will do some thinking about wad i just said, i spent like 30 mins thinking how to phrase this for ya. Maybe u are thinking this thread is just some 17 year old trying to act smart, but this is indeed wad is from my heart. Its about the maturity and not the age.

All that u had learnt in your past 30 to 40yrs of your school and learning life (having obtained a PhD), your religious life. Everything that you had believed in and worked based on the belief and knowledge is all wrong... absolutely wrong. And that everything u had believed to be wrong (as taught by teachers, religious leaders, high-handed morals by politicians, etc) is right.

What would u do?
    If one does not have a concept of right or wrong in the first place, then a reverse of both would not conclusively mean anything. And nowadays-modernistic Post-modernism is just cliche.

I would not need to do anything.
    Last edited by doug3fflux; 15th July 2006 at 05:46 PM.

I guess I shld stop reading history books so often.

There is one thing I am sure about.

Nobody want to be a loser........After all, winners write/wrote history to please themselves.

Sanity is for pussy.

The body is just a vessel, on the way to another place..

What would u do?
    I'll take the red pill.

Let's look back in history.

There was a time when people think that the earth was flat.
    There was a time when people think that we were the centre of the universe.

Columbus, Newton, Einstein and so forth.

There are always some more to be discovered.

There is no such thing as a correct flight path, just keep correcting your direction so that you arrive at the destination.
    I love big car, big house, big lenses, but small apertures.

Bet u never know...

The universe consists of mostly empty spaces. An atom has a very dense centre, surrounded by some electrons.

Things that you can "see", or can "touch", doesn't actually "touch" one another; the electrons repel one another.

Things never actually happen until you want to notice that it does. Your mind rejects what is totally not real, and ignores it.

Time is not unidirectional. You can go back in time.

Most importantly, what you are reading now may just be voices from your head; this message doesn't really exist. If you, or rather "I", don't understand even a little bit, it is pointless to live anymore.

**PS: dun ask me how I got my nickname.

We believe every cause has an effect. We see someone punch us, we will feel the pain.
    If we are not conscious that of the cut on our hand, we won't feel the pain, until we see the blood.

Turn around, see who's behind u My great-great-grandma who is ard 150 yrs old is behind me rite now.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    We believe every cause has an effect. We see someone punch us, we will feel the pain.
    If we are not conscious that of the cut on our hand, we won't feel the pain, until we see the blood.

Turn around, see who's behind u My great-great-grandma who is ard 150 yrs old is behind me rite now.

And who is holding the camera when you take pics? You or your grandma? :-)

Since I came back from HKG, I feel there is someone following me from there..........

Hong Sien

What would u do?
    Let's see what your choices are ?

1. rewrap yourself in the fabric of maya and live within the lie blissfully.

2. live with the fact but make it work wonderfully for the materialistic part of your life. So what if it feel wrong but if life is comfortable why rock the boat.

3. be dangerous take chances and try to change the world - bring this realisation to those you still do not see it. Bearing in you're will start to have a life expectancy of of an dropped egg on its way down to meet the ground.

4. be less dangerous - try to change only the immediate local persons to "give" them this dubious gift of realising the real world. The ripple effect may do more than trying to create a tidal wave all by your lonesome self.

5. take your camera and go shoot something and forget about this wool gathering stuff, in images that we create we trust - reality and what you make of it in your images is like the blue pill ala the matrix. Aka live your life according to the way you feel is right but respect others their right to live as they see it too. many folks different strokes different roads all going home.

Aaaaaaooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm padme hummmmmmmmmmmmm

What would u do?
    Never just blindly believe and accept............try to understand, and experience it, test it out in your life, and see what works. It is not foolproof, but at least you have tried to put things in practice........

BTW: you never followed your teachers? Naughty you!............

Hong Sien

The correct answer is ........... 42
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast