Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What if one day, u came to realise the fact that...

Default What if one day, u came to realise the fact that...

All that u had learnt in your past 30 to 40yrs of your school and learning life (having obtained a PhD), your religious life. Everything that you had believed in and worked based on the belief and knowledge is all wrong... absolutely wrong. And that everything u had believed to be wrong (as taught by teachers, religious leaders, high-handed morals by politicians, etc) is right.

What would u do?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Default Re: What if one day, u came to realise the fact that...

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    All that u had learnt in your past 30 to 40yrs of your school and learning life (having obtained a PhD), your religious life. Everything that you had believed in and worked based on the belief and knowledge is all wrong... absolutely wrong. And that everything u had believed to be wrong (as taught by teachers, religious leaders, high-handed morals by politicians, etc) is right.

What would u do?
    Are you in this kind of dilemma?........looks like it is time to change! :-)

Hong Sien

You become a philosopher?

Nope. Yesterday was on the bus and was going home when this question hit me.

I spent the next 10mins thinking about this wondering how would society and the very fabric fibers that hold humans together in terms of religion, common education, interests, beliefs, thoughts would react if one day everyone came to this realisation that everything they had learnt and sought to understand for their entire lives are all wrong.

I spent the next 10mins thinking about this wondering how would society and the very fabric fibers that hold humans together in terms of religion, common education, interests, beliefs, thoughts would react if one day everyone came to this realisation that everything they had learnt and sought to understand for their entire lives are all wrong.

You were abducted by ET

joking hor,

welcome to the lives of aliens where we're isolated from the outside world.
    I Love You :)

Somehow, this brings me to believe Pol Pot was in the same dilemma and decided to turn Kampuchea's society upside down by applying Mao Tse Tungs Cultural Revolution onto his country people.........and you know what happened.

Hong Sien

haha...sound like the Matrix...

Red pill or Blue pill...which will you choose???

There are no right or wrong.... winner doesn't mean right and loser doesn't mean wrong... what you see may not be true and what you know may not be what you learn.

So what is truth ?

What would u do?
    it takes u so long to realise...

i found out that my teacher was teaching me the wrong things in primary school, hence i normally 1 ear in 1 ear out... i realise that they also just merely go thru the text and regurgitate without understanding the essence of it... so i've known that, wat the adults (my time) know is just from what their 'adults' teach them, then everybody just blindly follow... its like those rituals and such, its just to maintain their status quo & remain their comfort zone... if u remove it away, they might just collapse...

anyway, i am still living in a so called 'reality' where we have gravity, there is a certain physics that govern the way things move... of course i dun even know the principals of all those funny mathematical theories... and who knows wat those aliens call what we call earth, sun, jupiter, maybe we might even be alien to them, and they already defy gravity and the 3 dimensions we have... but still... i believe what i see, i test and i confirm... but humans... then to mislead ppl... i guess thats the goal of living... cos if there isn't anything to fight for... a greater cause... then u fight among yourselves... thats human... no human really love peace even thou they keep talking about peace...

rule of thumb... never believe wat i just wrote....
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

What would u do?
    now you must change systems, BBB

Come ... let's go out for drink ...

What would u do?
    you have just realised the *** had it all correct all the time? he he he

Hong Sien

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    you have just realised the *** had it all correct all the time? he he he

Hong Sien
    ya... the *** smearing was a mistake...

pun intended...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

there's no absolute truth to begin with. no one knows how it all started nor how it will all end up.

the msyterious first cause is anyone guess.

just be happy with who you are.
    Last edited by dDarkroom; 15th July 2006 at 03:44 PM.

What would u do?
    be the next Martin Luther or Charles Darwin
    Last edited by jopel; 15th July 2006 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    it takes u so long to realise...

i found out that my teacher was teaching me the wrong things in primary school, hence i normally 1 ear in 1 ear out... i realise that they also just merely go thru the text and regurgitate without understanding the essence of it... so i've known that, wat the adults (my time) know is just from what their 'adults' teach them, then everybody just blindly follow... its like those rituals and such, its just to maintain their status quo & remain their comfort zone... if u remove it away, they might just collapse...

anyway, i am still living in a so called 'reality' where we have gravity, there is a certain physics that govern the way things move... of course i dun even know the principals of all those funny mathematical theories... and who knows wat those aliens call what we call earth, sun, jupiter, maybe we might even be alien to them, and they already defy gravity and the 3 dimensions we have... but still... i believe what i see, i test and i confirm... but humans... then to mislead ppl... i guess thats the goal of living... cos if there isn't anything to fight for... a greater cause... then u fight among yourselves... thats human... no human really love peace even thou they keep talking about peace...

rule of thumb... never believe wat i just wrote....
    Awww...... and it sounded so impressive in the 1st para...

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    now you must change systems, BBB
    So, where else do u want me to change?

Quote Originally Posted by dDarkroom
    there's no absolute truth to begin with. no one knows how it all started nor how it will all end up.

the msyterious first cause is anyone guess.

just be happy with who you are.
    I guess I shld stop reading history books so often.

Awww...... and it sounded so impressive in the 1st para...
    u missed the point... hahaha...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast