8.super12
    9.kwnsx.
    10.jasonhung
    11.coolpix7900 (Geylang Zone)
    12.quanquan (Clementi Zone)
    13. ymdbb (Eunos Zone)
    14. Magdaline
    15. Fredy
    16. sgkinkgong aka Edmund Chng (Whampoa Zone)

Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

Let's welcome sgkinkgong aka Edmund Chng (Whampoa Zone)! Clap Clap!

Hi Jon,

Saw you on CNA this evening... did not really catch the whole report but its something about the Young Photographer's award... Or you've just won some award? If yes, Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by coolpix7900 View Post
    Hi Jon,

Saw you on CNA this evening... did not really catch the whole report but its something about the Young Photographer's award... Or you've just won some award? If yes, Congratulations!
    Wow... the power of media... haha... yup..

The report is about the upcoming Singapore Young Photographer Award 2008. And also interviewing me cos I'll be representing SG to receive the inaugural "ASEAN Young Photographer Award". I'm so glad that they used the part where i shared Ikeda Sensei's guidance: "....to promote peace and culture through photography..."

U can read all about my sharing at the 300th issue of SSA Times. Keke...

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by arttl View Post
    Wow... the power of media... haha... yup..

The report is about the upcoming Singapore Young Photographer Award 2008. And also interviewing me cos I'll be representing SG to receive the inaugural "ASEAN Young Photographer Award". I'm so glad that they used the part where i shared Ikeda Sensei's guidance: "....to promote peace and culture through photography..."

U can read all about my sharing at the 300th issue of SSA Times. Keke...

Cheers!

Hey.. Congrats manz... saw you on the news just now.. steady manz.... You make us proud... no wonder I thought those words sounded familiar... well done!!!

Hi all,

Jonathan received the ASEAN Young Photographers' Award on 16/11 Friday afternoon. Below are a few pictures taken with handphone camera.

1. Receiving the award from Dr Lee Boon Yang

2. Group photo of the receipients from ASEAN.
    Pentax K-5 K10D ME FA35 50f1.4 DA12-24 DA17-70, Tamron 70-200, Polar 85f1.4, Sigma 17-70
    My Flickr

3. Photos on display.

4. Sharing tips with secondary school students.

5. Writeup which mentions SSA.
    Pentax K-5 K10D ME FA35 50f1.4 DA12-24 DA17-70, Tamron 70-200, Polar 85f1.4, Sigma 17-70
    My Flickr

Congratulation!!! time to hold photo exhibition

Hey Chenyu!

Thanks for the photos man! I'm really fortunate cos tt day I did not have camera with me and I managed to ask my ST photog friend to shoot for me and amazingly you've also taken shots too!! Thanks again!

We had 2 days of exchange activities and there are many things I would like to share with all of you.

Perhaps we can arrange for a kopi session soon? Haha...

In short, this opportunity has truly shown me that photography CAN bring people of different language, culture and religion together. It is simply amazing that thru these 2 short days, the bond among the ASEAN delegates is really close. Photography is our common passion. I've learnt that to practice photography in some countries is not as easy as we do. (Due to the limited & expensive photographic eqpts etc)

I am honoured to receive this prestigous award on behalf of Ikeda Sensei and all of you. I look forward to sharing with you in great details.

Till then, take care!

Best Regards,
    Jon

Congrats Jon... or C.T.... That's what I know you as...

Wah Congrats!!!.. no wonder I find you so familar. now I remember.. we used to participate in some band performance together.. I'm Kwing Lee's brother, Melvin.

Quote Originally Posted by sgkinkgong View Post
    Congrats Jon... or C.T.... That's what I know you as...
    Hey! Thanks thks... Ar u Edmund??

Quote Originally Posted by m3lv1nh0 View Post
    Wah Congrats!!!.. no wonder I find you so familar. now I remember.. we used to participate in some band performance together.. I'm Kwing Lee's brother, Melvin.
    Hey Melvin!

Long time no see! Heard u married with kids liao ah? Sometimes I also gave ur sis a ride home leh... U living in Serangoon too? Good to see you here!

Yup, I am Edmund... really happy to see how much you developed since the old days... keep it up...

Hey Melvin!

Long time no see! Heard u married with kids liao ah? Sometimes I also gave ur sis a ride home leh... U living in Serangoon too? Good to see you here!
    Yup.. still living in Serangoon North with 2 kids.. need any assistant? Need someone to guide as I am new to DSLR! PM me! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sgkinkgong View Post
    Yup, I am Edmund... really happy to see how much you developed since the old days... keep it up...
    Yup yup... Thanks for the guidances all these while too....

Yup.. still living in Serangoon North with 2 kids.. need any assistant? Need someone to guide as I am new to DSLR! PM me! Thanks
    Haha... Still not up to the level that i need an assistant.. But will be more than happy to join in any outings... Check ur PM!

Thanks Jon for your guidance yesterday. Just came back from the wedding shoot and boy it was tiring. Now it's time for post processing.. wish me luck!

Thanks Jon for your guidance yesterday. Just came back from the wedding shoot and boy it was tiring. Now it's time for post processing.. wish me luck!
    Hey Melvin!

Your welcome man! I also din really share much lah... Too tired fr work liaoz...

So how's it coming? Hope you've enjoyed ur first wedding shoot!

See ya ard!
    Jon

Happy New Year to all!!

Happy New Year.

me will be counting down at TSC... gajokai tonight...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! Huat ah!!

Haha.... Btw, Pub photographers: We'll be having CNY lunch cum get-2gether session on 16/2. Check ur e-mail n reply to MH promptly!!

Cheers!
    Jon