Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 351

Thread: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

  1. #221

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    SSA - stands for Singapore Soka Association.

  2. #222

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Event: Future Division General Meeting
    Date: 21 Jan 2007
    Time: 1:45pm to 4:00pm (official events)
    Venue: IPA HQ Tampenis

    To Fumiryu, if you refer to the photoshot above, it is a shooting that to take photos for publication purpose but not for personal interest and of course serve a more profound meaning if you are a SSA member.
    The criteria for this events which I could think of if you are not a SSA member is that you are a secondary student...

    Anymore here who is a secondary student/SSA member who wants to shoot on the above events?

  3. #223

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Thanks for the enlightenment.

  4. #224
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    376

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Quote Originally Posted by ymdbb View Post
    Hi justin, maybe you can ask jyoji to join in?
    yup will jio him to join clubsnap! Maybe can ask Jiajun too, cos i think he also got shoot sometimes.

  5. #225

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Hi dude... Johnny... ain't sure whether HQ allow you to have the copyright of the picture else can you share with us the photo you took on the Gakkai song Vista?

  6. #226

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Whats this abt?

  7. #227

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Quote Originally Posted by GDSNP View Post
    Whats this abt?
    Wat you do mean?

  8. #228

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Quote Originally Posted by KennethLin View Post
    Wat you do mean?
    I mean is there any photography outing for Gakkai members?

  9. #229
    Member CZJena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    WestCoast SG
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    PP Chap Dist 2 Felix Chan (our Chap chief mike lee)

  10. #230

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Quote Originally Posted by GDSNP View Post
    I mean is there any photography outing for Gakkai members?
    Yes we have.... : ) but usually is, everybody is too busy to attend.

  11. #231
    Member CZJena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    WestCoast SG
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Quote Originally Posted by KennethLin View Post
    Yes we have.... : ) but usually is, everybody is too busy to attend.
    Are you organizing? do keep me informed.

  12. #232

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Hi guys,

    There's going to be a photography workshop this coming fri. (for our weekly Friday Rendezvous)

    Venue: Soka Youth Centre (156 Pasir Panjang Road)
    Time: 8.00pm ~ 9.30pm
    Date: 19/1/2007
    Speaker: Jonathan Yeap (Ahemm... Tt's me... )

    I'll be sharing with the audience my news photos, a personal project and basic operation of a digital camera. Of cos, there'll be QnA session where we can discuss on everything related to photography!

    Be sure that the photos you'll be seeing cannot be found on my webby!! So bring along your friend for a fruitful and enjoyable evening!

    See you there!
    Jon

  13. #233

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Quote Originally Posted by KennethLin View Post
    Yes we have.... : ) but usually is, everybody is too busy to attend.
    hmmm... I'm interested to join leh..

  14. #234

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Quote Originally Posted by arttl View Post
    Hi guys,

    There's going to be a photography workshop this coming fri. (for our weekly Friday Rendezvous)

    Venue: Soka Youth Centre (156 Pasir Panjang Road)
    Time: 8.00pm ~ 9.30pm
    Date: 19/1/2007
    Speaker: Jonathan Yeap (Ahemm... Tt's me... )

    I'll be sharing with the audience my news photos, a personal project and basic operation of a digital camera. Of cos, there'll be QnA session where we can discuss on everything related to photography!

    Be sure that the photos you'll be seeing cannot be found on my webby!! So bring along your friend for a fruitful and enjoyable evening!

    See you there!
    Jon
    Steady lar! I comfrim go... haha

  15. #235

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Hey! Today is Jon's Birthday! Happy birthday dude!

  16. #236
    Member CZJena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    WestCoast SG
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Wow cool man ... i ready to support this passion ... WE ARE TRUELY YOUNG !

  17. #237

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Quote Originally Posted by CZJena View Post
    Wow cool man ... i ready to support this passion ... WE ARE TRUELY YOUNG !
    Of cos man! We are youth!

  18. #238

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Quote Originally Posted by KennethLin View Post
    Hey! Today is Jon's Birthday! Happy birthday dude!
    Thanks man! Getting older liaoz!

    See you guys on Fri!

    Cheers!
    Jon

  19. #239
    Deregistered jonestyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NorthEast Sengkang
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Well, I'm SSA member. count me in the list . thank you.

  20. #240
    Member CZJena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    WestCoast SG
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Calling all SSA cum CSer!

    Just attended Jon Yeap workshop at "SSA Friday Rendezvous" , his fotos and journalism spirit are really inspiring, will come back again on the next workshop in march.
    Posted some shots of his workshop here.

    Thks Jon!
    Last edited by CZJena; 20th January 2007 at 12:20 AM.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •