Thread: has any1 used THIS ?

Default has any1 used THIS ?

I need some opinions .... for those of you who usually purchased your stuffs from overseas or online, has any1 used www.tripledeal.com before ?

How do they work ? any comments or previous experience would be appreciated ..... cheers

Default Re: has any1 used THIS ?

you thinking of trying this?

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Ola after i send an email to this chap on selling his 30D at $1090 each this is the email i receive from him..nabei...con feller..

Hi,
    the good news is i still have both cameras for sale, the bad news... i am in Europe, i just arrived today, i'm a travel agent and i had to fly here with someone and i'll be back in Singapore in 2 weeks.
    If you want to buy we'll have to use an escrow service; i would like to use TripleDeal (www.tripledeal.com), this is an escrow service approved by eBay so you can trust it.
    Here is how this works: you send the money to TripleDeal, they send me the payment confirmation and i start the shipping. After you receive, inspect and agree to keep the merchendise you send the confirmation to TripleDeal and they send me the money.
    Camera is black, the price of 1090SGD includes shipping to Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia, i will send the package as a gift to avoid customs this is perfectly legal, shipping will take 2-3 days.
    Please let me know if you agree and i will start the transaction.
    All the best!

I ahve never used Triple deal, but here is the eBay page for good escrow companies (for europe there is a separate escrow service which I used before):

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/payment-escrow.html

In any doubt: always ask the seller to use an escrow that YOU know is safe, never ever rely on the seller which one to use! If the seller doesn't want to use the escrow YOU want (as a buyer), don't close the deal!

Hong Sien

after i receive the first mail, i reply to wait for him to be back and this is the reply from him..con man liao..

Hello,
    i'm sorry but i am expecting confirmation to start the transaction from 7 buyers so whoever is first wins the cameras. I would suggest to buy now since i am 99% sure that i will sell the cameras before arriving in Singapore.
    My best regards

Why was your first post deleted? Because of the link?

HS

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    I need some opinions .... for those of you who usually purchased your stuffs from overseas or online, has any1 used www.tripledeal.com before ?

How do they work ? any comments or previous experience would be appreciated ..... cheers
    when in doubt keep your money with you... its safer lah bro... the headache n pain n stress not worth it if u lost ur money...

Quote Originally Posted by Ukay
    when in doubt keep your money with you... its safer lah bro... the headache n pain n stress not worth it if u lost ur money...

thanks for the reminder, bro....... u know how hard we work for our monies ...

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    thanks for the reminder, bro....... u know how hard we work for our monies ...
    i had a little bit of exprience buying n selling online.. if u can call or pm me if u want