Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

  1. #1

    Thumbs up FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    Dear Photographers,

    Like to invite you for an evening shoot at Singapore City Landscape. Hope this will be challenging and fun. Not much natural light.

    Desiree

    FHM Girl Next Door Finalist 2005


    Date: Next Wednesday 19 July 06

    Time: 6 - 8:30 pm (No problem if you will be coming at 6:30)

    Fee: $48.00

    Photographers: Maximum 6

    Cool refreshment provided

    Just a deposit of $20.00 by POSB bank transfer (205-14885-0) for all confirmed participants. Kindly PM me with your name and contact number.

    thank you.

  2. #2

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    Wow... very worthwhile. Too bad, I can't make it on that day due to work.

  3. #3

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    redstar19:
    How is it possible to have a shoot with Desiree when she's not informed of the shoot?


    I would like to urge all interested parties to not transfer the fund to the poster's bank account, as it is confirmed that Desiree is not aware of the said shoot. If any enquiries or disputes, please feel free to contact me at 91456631. Thank you.

    Gabriel

  4. #4

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    Quote Originally Posted by GABTAN
    redstar19:
    How is it possible to have a shoot with Desiree when she's not informed of the shoot?


    I would like to urge all interested parties to not transfer the fund to the poster's bank account, as it is confirmed that Desiree is not aware of the said shoot. If any enquiries or disputes, please feel free to contact me at 91456631. Thank you.

    Gabriel

    dear gabriel,

    how is she to know there will be a confirm shoot if the photgraphers have not confirm their attendance. Are you also organising a shoot on Wednesday and resulted in a time crash?

    do you think I will bother to post and organise if I have no contacts? why do you make this statement?

    do visit me at my office at Orchard Parade Hotel for any clarification. PM me first, thank you.

    cheers mate.

  5. #5

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    SLOTS

    1. Reserved.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.


    practicing the evening shooting skills....

  6. #6

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    Quote Originally Posted by New Billionaire
    Wow... very worthwhile. Too bad, I can't make it on that day due to work.


    try to leave earlier.. and do OT later.... how's that.

  7. #7

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    redstar19:
    I think there was some misunderstanding in between and I think the issue was made clear to me after my first post. My apologies for jumping into conclusion. My bad. Sorry.

  8. #8

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    Quote Originally Posted by GABTAN
    redstar19:
    I think there was some misunderstanding in between and I think the issue was made clear to me after my first post. My apologies for jumping into conclusion. My bad. Sorry.


    forget it.............enjoy your stay here on the forum.

    the shoot is still ON and looking for photographers.

  9. #9

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    Quote Originally Posted by GABTAN
    redstar19:
    How is it possible to have a shoot with Desiree when she's not informed of the shoot?


    I would like to urge all interested parties to not transfer the fund to the poster's bank account, as it is confirmed that Desiree is not aware of the said shoot. If any enquiries or disputes, please feel free to contact me at 91456631. Thank you.

    Gabriel
    Hey, what's the problem with this organiser ah?

  10. #10

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    This Desiree so hot ah. So fast people "fight" over her?

    Upz Ups for Desire

  11. #11

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    Quote Originally Posted by models.abi
    This Desiree so hot ah. So fast people "fight" over her?

    Upz Ups for Desire


    for the photography community.

  12. #12

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    all photographers interested, kindly inform me/PM.

    closing date is Monday night.........



    COUNTDOWN..............

  13. #13

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    [B]Today's UPDATE.[/B]

    1. Reserved
    2. Reserved


    4 more slots to GO....

    thank you..

  14. #14

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    today's Update.

    Four more slots to take.

  15. #15

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    for the model..
    hey guys, dun miss it man..
    how i wish i can join man..

  16. #16

    Default Re: FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

    Quote Originally Posted by polkalaw
    for the model..
    hey guys, dun miss it man..
    how i wish i can join man..


    thanks man, I guess this could be the first evening shoot, hope it can challenge the photographers a bit.


    will arrange another one for you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •