Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    just want to know you enjoy or not mar
    dunno leh. forgot already.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dunno leh. forgot already.
    then ask her give again lor

then ask her give again lor
    but why ask her to give again leh ? anyway feelings different also. hehehehe
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    but why ask her to give again leh ? anyway feelings different also. hehehehe
    since you forgot liao mar, maybe she can refresh your memories.

Wa all the DOMs attack the 2 poor gals.. hahahaaa

Lucky i am not DOMs nor am i a DOG..

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Wa all the DOMs attack the 2 poor gals.. hahahaaa

Lucky i am not DOMs nor am i a DOG..
    yeah, u char bor !

yeah, u char bor !
    Kns... you PLP..

Kns... you PLP..
    nb so many codes ... PLP is simi s**?

Ola after i send an email to this chap on selling his 30D at $1090 each this is the email i receive from him..nabei...con feller..

Hi,
    the good news is i still have both cameras for sale, the bad news... i am in Europe, i just arrived today, i'm a travel agent and i had to fly here with someone and i'll be back in Singapore in 2 weeks.
    If you want to buy we'll have to use an escrow service; i would like to use TripleDeal (www.tripledeal.com), this is an escrow service approved by eBay so you can trust it.
    Here is how this works: you send the money to TripleDeal, they send me the payment confirmation and i start the shipping. After you receive, inspect and agree to keep the merchendise you send the confirmation to TripleDeal and they send me the money.
    Camera is black, the price of 1090SGD includes shipping to Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia, i will send the package as a gift to avoid customs this is perfectly legal, shipping will take 2-3 days.
    Please let me know if you agree and i will start the transaction.
    All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    nb so many codes ... PLP is simi s**?
    PLP is 怕老婆...

Ola after i send an email to this chap on selling his 30D at $1090 each this is the email i receive from him..nabei...con feller..

Hi,
    the good news is i still have both cameras for sale, the bad news... i am in Europe, i just arrived today, i'm a travel agent and i had to fly here with someone and i'll be back in Singapore in 2 weeks.
    If you want to buy we'll have to use an escrow service; i would like to use TripleDeal (www.tripledeal.com), this is an escrow service approved by eBay so you can trust it.
    Here is how this works: you send the money to TripleDeal, they send me the payment confirmation and i start the shipping. After you receive, inspect and agree to keep the merchendise you send the confirmation to TripleDeal and they send me the money.
    Camera is black, the price of 1090SGD includes shipping to Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia, i will send the package as a gift to avoid customs this is perfectly legal, shipping will take 2-3 days.
    Please let me know if you agree and i will start the transaction.
    All the best!
    should post in his sales thread ... ALL THE BEST!

(maybe can start new thread to warn members? )

should post in his sales thread ... ALL THE BEST!

(maybe can start new thread to warn members? )
    I think all know this is a hoax la.. i email just for fun, didn't expect him to reply..

I think all know this is a hoax la.. i email just for fun, didn't expect him to reply..
    you'll never know, some people are really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really ... ... ... .. .. .. . . . . 'unaware'

You can still tell him that the money is on the way......so, keep him 'happy' for now lor.

Betta if we all ganged up on him and tell him that all of us want to buy the camera(s) from him

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    You can still tell him that the money is on the way......so, keep him 'happy' for now lor.

Betta if we all ganged up on him and tell him that all of us want to buy the camera(s) from him
    btw you heard of that service before meh..approve by ebay some more..

Quote Originally Posted by Benign

sounds fun what to write in the email reply?

hahhaaa.....i reply liao.. ask him to call me when he is back 2 week later.. i take 2 set if it's real.. COD..

btw you heard of that service before meh..approve by ebay some more..

NOpe, but I wouldn't waste my time even on Paypal. Unless it is reputable seller plus a list of recent transactions to prove it.

Once money is sent or not in your pocket......too much discomfort liao
    Rather pay abit more and can deal direct

hahhaaa.....i reply liao.. ask him to call me when he is back 2 week later.. i take 2 set if it's real.. COD..
    eee, no fun, write something to entice that person mah, then afix some important person/police email adress for that person to reply to

Ask NB(Soma) lor.........since he started all these

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast