Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hahahahha.................i will run like Casey.
    dont worry tamagochi. casey would be delighted to run after you, and successful to you since you so WOLS
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I am old. you how old har?
    im born in the year of dragon lor, go figure my age. anyway you do know my age im super open with my age leh. wat about you ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dont worry tamagochi. casey would be delighted to run after you, and successful to you since you so WOLS
    He sure can run faster after so many practice.

Slowly, firmly and steadily..

nabei........singapore now plenty liao esp. in orchard.

It is a nice feeling ley. Nowaday, the foodcourt just isn't the same as street vendors

It is a nice feeling ley. Nowaday, the foodcourt just isn't the same as street vendors
    Ya lor usually cleaner..

nabei.........when coming back..

That area very the pain one leh, cannot anyhow show..
    omg.. you kena in that area before?? how else you noe pain ?????
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i only ordered one time chinese food and i regret it why leh? the hor fun sux or their service sux? i dunno why they have like almost 4 outlets in raffles plc. business too good and ppl here cant be bothered by service i think
    Their hor fan loh! I tink serve the food to the stray animals, they oso dun wan to eat leh!!! Service so so only loh!

Really got to go liao.... Super busy day ahead....

im born in the year of dragon lor, go figure my age. anyway you do know my age im super open with my age leh. wat about you ?

I am turning 37. So, still 一朵花

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Their hor fan loh! I tink serve the food to the stray animals, they oso dun wan to eat leh!!! Service so so only loh!
    i also ordered their hor fun before and i think its too plain. the seafood smelled weird too. dont waste food lah, throw to me next time
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Ya lor usually cleaner..

nabei.........when coming back..

You still sleepy is it? I am back

He dun dare to reveal one lah......

Have to agree with SCB on the service.... stray animal part maybe....hahhhhaa

but really their food standard drop so much.... use to eat han at lucky plaza many year ago, nice.. but now try the budget terminal one, sux..

nabei must be gay......

爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Really got to go liao.... Super busy day ahead....
    Busy! Busy! Busy! Stilll talk so much.... Tats show u r talkative....

He dun dare to reveal one lah......
    he just revealed he is a 花
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i also ordered their hor fun before and i think its too plain. the seafood smelled weird too. dont waste food lah, throw to me next time
    Yeah.... Tat is really how i feel when I taste their hor fan...... puke... puke....puke..... U sure u will catch or nt!

he just revealed he is a 花
    I juz saw.... He is a ye hua....

omg.. you kena in that area before?? how else you noe pain ?????
    After seeing the adult show at pattaya, the man use the 'head' to play drum. and the lady there all love it..... so i try it out at home and omg painful man..hahahhahahahhaha

ps.. the above is just a make up story....don't fall for it.

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast