Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hans food like not up to standard leh..... No more Hans for mi after a bad experience there.....
    i bought from Hans today becos many of our places which sold breakfast are closed down for renovation. not many choices for me nowadays Hans? so far i only find their sandwiches edible. the western food sux big time. which outlet you went to ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    .............................SCB............

Hhahahahahahahhahhhaa............. just joking.......evq wait chop me..........
    n ur head lah!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    light snack only...one popiah.
    Come over laa, you guys can get those 3 bedrooms apartment for a few days....if shared, very cheap liao
    u there until when?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i bought from Hans today becos many of our places which sold breakfast are closed down for renovation. not many choices for me nowadays Hans? so far i only find their sandwiches edible. the western food sux big time. which outlet you went to ?
    MS loh.... wah.... the hor fan really piss mi off....

bring that tama de go chi ? i think i rather hammer him hahahahahhaa
    hmm... reminds me of those old machine in arcade

Hans food like not up to standard leh..... No more Hans for mi after a bad experience there.....
    hehe, i remember that many years ago, at the yishun branch, when they deliver your food, they just throw it in front of you

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    ahhahahaaha!! good idea!! i can see tamagochi's head bobbed up and down then kena by ppl in WLC
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Only food in ur head!!! Talk abt M country, u only tink of the food there....
    really, the food is superb, you can't find it here

nabei.................

MS loh.... wah.... the hor fan really piss mi off....
    i only ordered one time chinese food and i regret it why leh? the hor fun sux or their service sux? i dunno why they have like almost 4 outlets in raffles plc. business too good and ppl here cant be bothered by service i think
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

n ur head lah!
    Now head this word very sensitive.. hahahhahahahahhahaha................

u there until when?

Flying off around the Mid of August from Changi........My mum birthday coming up

hehe, i remember that many years ago, at the yishun branch, when they deliver your food, they just throw it in front of you
    yours not that bad. mine is an auntie shouting at a group of teenagers trying to merge the tables n chairs to sit together. its at sentosa's that bunch i think. ended up none of the teenagers dared to voice out but they walked out of the restaurant instead. everyone in the restaurant stared at that auntie. good grief !!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Eating ice cream on cone from those ice cream vendor on bike..........damned nice!
    Feel like a primary school kid again

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Now head this word very sensitive.. hahahhahahahahhahaha................
    hehehhehhehhehehehehe next time you see us, we ALL gonna bring our hammers and your head. so happy huh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Eating ice cream on cone from those ice cream vendor on bike..........damned nice!
    nabei........singapore now plenty liao esp. in orchard.

huh... here also have mah. i prefer ice cream on bread!!
    you so old huh hahahahahahhaa
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

hehehhehhehhehehehehe next time you see us, we ALL gonna bring our hammers and your head. so happy huh
    hahahahha.................i will run like Casey.

huh... here also have mah. i prefer ice cream on bread!!
    you so old huh hahahahahahhaa

I am old. you how old har?

ahhahahaaha!! good idea!! i can see tamagochi's head bobbed up and down then kena by ppl in WLC
    That area very the pain one leh, cannot anyhow show..

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast