Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hmm...no wonder you complaining no money. seems like wrong approach
    Wrong approach ur head! Always depend on stituation lah! U like to listen to pp to talk or u like ppl to listen to u to talk? Dun wan to talk liao lah! Nvr ending! Nt feeling well these few days!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i used to be in front line and shot ppl then i realised it isnt the wise thing to do. becos when you're upfront & show your facial expressions, people do things behind you instead.

right now im tackling an as*hole at work. i highlighted the thing and come out with solution only to find out today that she been going to all other ppl to do wat she wants (i complete it within a step and she wans to do 3 steps!!!) without letting me noe wats going on!! NO MORE NICE CAT AT WORK
    not true, Funny. i used to do what youre thinking, thought that so long i do my work and let them talk all they want. idea is to sell your concept while not letting your opponent has any chance to talk back to you. there are times to keep quiet but there're times to exercise your rights. there're ways to talk back

U juz take it easy! I know n understand! I only talk rubbish wif them lah! I am trained! They always hav trainings, trainings, trainings n trainings for us! I am consider a professional. I am nt wasting time n $ for those intensive training for nothing! Hahaha....... Professional! Professional! N professional! Eithical! Eithical! N Eithical!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U juz take it easy! I know n understand! I only talk rubbish wif them lah! I am trained! They always hav trainings, trainings, trainings n trainings for us! I am consider a professional. I am nt wasting time n $ for those intensive training for nothing! Hahaha....... Professional! Professional! N professional! Eithical! Eithical! N Eithical!
    i think you more stressed than me. want to start a scolding session here? relieves stress hahahahahhaahaha

i hate it when ppl bypass me for no apparent reason. i wonder if to release the demons inside me to leash it out at her. i havent done anything - yet and been wrestling her for 3 yrs minimum. MY BOSS IS BLIND!!!!!!!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Bosses or management r always blind! Hahaha..... I used to it n "c open" liao!

Bosses or management r always blind! Hahaha..... I used to it n "c open" liao!
    you also think so ? haiz....... i thought im alone on this ..... trying my best to give solutions yet they favour bimbos.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

you also think so ? haiz....... i thought im alone on this ..... trying my best to give solutions yet they favour bimbos.
    I tink Ola, MMs n Caseytan r in management level. They shld able to give u an ans for this "bimbos" question For mi I understand they prefer bimbos! They oso prefer "bootlickers".

I tink Ola, MMs n Caseytan r in management level. They shld able to give u an ans for this "bimbos" question For mi I understand they prefer bimbos! They oso prefer "bootlickers".
    sodesne no wonder how many problems i solved at work also like kena jabbed by bootlickers. why ah???
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

sodesne no wonder how many problems i solved at work also like kena jabbed by bootlickers. why ah???
    These r normal lah! I long long long time gave up liao! Tats y when I work in my previous job, I juz work n go hm on the dot. No extra work for mi. Work only wat is required n wipe my backside and then go back hm n enjoy the rest of my day! Take MC when I am ill n take leave when I required.

Correction ... I am not at management level.
    Just a worker.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Are you referring to the picture of the box?

Dunno how much should I bid........sit and wait

Nice box, it looks PRO

除了爱, 我一无所有

Correction ... I am not at management level.
    Just a worker.

Brokeback Mt. ?

I tink Ola, MMs n Caseytan r in management level.
    who me ? me small fry nia, not so high level. btw, i'm the most junior in my team

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Dunno how much should I bid........sit and wait

Nice box, it looks PRO
    $1300+ for a box?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

$1300+ for a box?

You are obsessed with box or boxer

These r normal lah! I long long long time gave up liao! Tats y when I work in my previous job, I juz work n go hm on the dot. No extra work for mi. Work only wat is required n wipe my backside and then go back hm n enjoy the rest of my day! Take MC when I am ill n take leave when I required.
    time for me to kick someone. i am not giving in to that person becos i know i can get rid of her !! oooops :X
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Brokeback Mt. ?
    i am more ascertain now that you're very, very interested in Ola's backside.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i am more ascertain now that you're very, very interested in Ola's backside.

time for me to kick someone. i am not giving in to that person becos i know i can get rid of her !! oooops :X
    Then get rid of the bimbos!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are obsessed with box or boxer
    It only show a box ... never see the lens mah ....
    who know ... he might be selling the box only ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有