Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    BUY! BUY! BUY! SPEND! SPEND! SPEND! Spend until broke!
    like that how you earn commission, ask ppl to invest their $$$ through you better

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    like that how you earn commission, ask ppl to invest their $$$ through you better
    now must think twice investing through her ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

BUY! BUY! BUY! SPEND! SPEND! SPEND! Spend until broke!
    i will remember to tell evq that

Wow.... talking is as easy as ABC!

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    now must think twice investing through her ....
    No nid to tink at all!!! I am nt interested at all..........

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i will remember to tell evq that
    No nid to tell him tat! He is better than u if he is as rich as u!

Wow.... talking is as easy as ABC!
    er... thats part of your job what, have to talk a lot while the other party listens

er... thats part of your job what, have to talk a lot while the other party listens
    Usually I wld prefer the other party to talk n I listen........
    Last edited by Funny; 18th July 2006 at 04:09 PM.

lazy bugger

lazy bugger
    U dunno one lah! Some other party always tot they r veri smart & they know everything untilllllllll........ things happen loh!

sigh... right now the funds not doing well, not making $$$

but good time to buy at low price.

Usually I wld prefer the other party to talk n I listen........
    then how do you sell since the other party doing the talking?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

sigh... right now the funds not doing well, not making $$$

but good time to buy at low price.
    Yap! Dun worry lah! Not only the funds mah! Share markets oso. Got to wait loh! Nw really a gd time to buy! Got the other party make $$$ less than 1 mth which when the funds r at its lowest loh! Ur tat fund seem like nt much movement at all hor even when the market is gd hor!

then how do you sell since the other party doing the talking?
    I dun care lah! They wan to talk, they can talk all they like!!!! They r smart alecs mah! I dun sell!! I only advise!!!

I dun care lah! They wan to talk, they can talk all they like!!!! They r smart alecs mah! I dun sell!! I only advise!!!
    sound like you have an unhappy encounter today.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

sound like you have an unhappy encounter today.
    Unhappy encounter ur head lah!

hmm...no wonder you complaining no money. seems like wrong approach

U dunno one lah! Some other party always tot they r veri smart & they know everything untilllllllll........ things happen loh!
    i used to be in front line and shot ppl then i realised it isnt the wise thing to do. becos when you're upfront & show your facial expressions, people do things behind you instead.

right now im tackling an as*hole at work. i highlighted the thing and come out with solution only to find out today that she been going to all other ppl to do wat she wants (i complete it within a step and she wans to do 3 steps!!!) without letting me noe wats going on!! NO MORE NICE CAT AT WORK
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

not true, Funny. i used to do what youre thinking, thought that so long i do my work and let them talk all they want. idea is to sell your concept while not letting your opponent has any chance to talk back to you. there are times to keep quiet but there're times to exercise your rights. there're ways to talk back
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Unhappy encounter ur head lah!
    head again?
    除了爱, 我一无所有