Thread: how do i clear the history of the auto complete function in any windows explorer sear

Default how do i clear the history of the auto complete function in any windows explorer sear

hi all, just some pc related questions. how do i clear the history of the auto complete function in any windows explorer search bar? e.g. when i key something in windows entry column, usually the previous searches will show up.

Default Re: how do i clear the history of the auto complete function in any windows explorer sear

go to IE and delete forms under Auto Complete? not 100% sure about this
    eat. drink. shoot

Default Re: how do i clear the history of the auto complete function in any windows explorer sear

ohhh i see you've been doing abit of 'searchin' eh bro... don't bother covering your tracks! it's futile!!
    if my camera is there at the right moment, click, all I have to do is accept it.
    -edouard boubat

Quote Originally Posted by Patryk
    ohhh i see you've been doing abit of 'searchin' eh bro... don't bother covering your tracks! it's futile!!

why going to post the same thing