Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore PR (Malaysians) - Info needed

Default Re: Singapore PR (Malaysians) - Info needed

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    Ah ... guys ... relax ... relax. ... later thread kena deleted lor. Looks like this is a 'normal' case lah? Argh ...
    Yeap this is normal things we have to live with. Anything to do with goverment documents is always a hassle but at the end of the day, we learn our lesson and be smart not to go through the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by rayshade
    cannot elaborate huh?... then think before u speak lor
    i think you are too slow. please read the statement which i have change before you posted again. read before you write......lar

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    i think you are too slow. please read the statement which i have change before you posted again. read before you write......lar
    cannot elaborate huh?... then think before u speak lor. Pls dont put word in my mouth... I didn't claim bribery or whatsoever. It is your blunt statement abt the way a neighbouring nation functions that is interesting. That u have failed to reason with in your very own words.
    Last edited by rayshade; 12th July 2006 at 11:02 PM.

cannot elaborate huh?... then think before u speak lor. Pls dont put word in my mouth... I didn't claim bribery or whatsoever. It is your blunt statement abt the way a neighbouring nation functions that is interesting. That u have failed to reason with in your very own words.
    Yeah that is how they work.

I take my words back on putting words in your mouth.

My reason is very clear cut. Malaysian PP are very expensive. Only a Malaysian will understand the things they will have to go through. Truly Malaysian style. This is one sector which they earn a lot of money on 32 pages of 5 years document.

It's a comment problem which they refuse to fix it. You have to go the long way.

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Write what? Pay the fella some extra personal money, or give him some other form of gratuity. That always works. You're not of the favoured race of course, that's why.
    Who said the staff was the favoured race, could have been a chinese or indian race too.......he he he, or are they free from accepting coffee money?

My old passport (not malaysian, but an alien to Asia one) expired on sept 2008, and when I renewed it in March 2006, my new passport is valid till March 2011. So, it is the total validity period (5 years) that you get, which is important. Your wifey got the correct period, you got an extra 6 month (lucky you!). You still got a 5 years valid passport, lah! They didn't shortchange you at all..........

HS

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    That's weird, my friends who renewed theirs got a full 5 years leh
    What month did you renew your passport? July isn't it? So your new pasport is valid till July 2011, how many years is that?...........

HS

Yeah that is how they work.

I take my words back on putting words in your mouth.

My reason is very clear cut. Malaysian PP are very expensive. Only a Malaysian will understand the things they will have to go through. Truly Malaysian style. This is one sector which they earn a lot of money on 32 pages of 5 years document.

It's a comment problem which they refuse to fix it. You have to go the long way.
    Perhaps u can shut your gap or check for a choked gutter above. I was asking you to elaborate on your statment below which u did not. And clearly u mentioned abt the price only later.

aiyo......malaysian style mar.......hehe. if they go correct way, then how to earn money?
    So the price of a legal document has to do with 1.style and 2.correctness. this ain't photography, even if it was i wouldn't give 2 cents if it was coming from you. Talking abt a Malaysian passport being expensive? Do u own one so to speak? Tell me abt it, cos I do. Consider this my last post and apologies to the threadstarter for the OT.

If some of those Mainland PDMMs (培读妈妈) can stay in Singapore with expired visas and passports. Why can't you?
    Last edited by photobum; 12th July 2006 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    If some of those Mainland PDMM (培读妈妈) can stay in Singapore with expired visas and passports. Why can't you?
    What's PDMM???? Why live in fear with expired visas in SIN city?

HS

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    What's PDMM???? Why live in fear with expired visas in SIN city?

HS
    You read and understand Chinese? It means 'Pei Du Ma Ma'. These Mainland Chinese mothers who follow their Singapore-educated children are spawning everywhere in our tiny red-dot. I have got a few as neighbors

Most of these PDMMs ended up either as illegal 'Tui Na' masseuses or hanging out with some rich Singaporean men, mostly married with wives and children (a.k.a. 'Crows').
    Last edited by photobum; 12th July 2006 at 11:47 PM.

Perhaps u can shut your gap or check for a choked gutter above. I was asking you to elaborate on your statment below which u did not. And clearly u mentioned abt the price only later.

So the price of a legal document has to do with 1.style and 2.correctness. this ain't photography, even if it was i wouldn't give 2 cents if it was coming from you. Talking abt a Malaysian passport being expensive? Do u own one so to speak? Tell me abt it, cos I do. Consider this my last post and apologies to the threadstarter for the OT.
    Yes I own one Malaysian passport as well. Well to shut my gap, you should shut yours too for being a busybody.

You read and understand Chinese?
    I wouldn't have asked if I did, isn't it?

It means 'Pei Du Ma Ma'. These Mainland Chinese mothers who follow their Singapore-educated children are spawning everywhere in our tiny red-dot. I have got a few as neighbors

Most of these PDMMs ended up either as illegal 'Tui Na' masseuses or hanging out with some rich Singaporean men, mostly married with wives and children (a.k.a. 'Crows').
    You have got proof to say this??????

Hong Sien

You have got proof to say this??????

Hong Sien
    Yes, of course. They are living next to my house now. Don't worry, they have rich Singaporean men to help them pay fines.

These PDMMs are cunning. They know how 'siam' and work around our legal system.
    Last edited by photobum; 13th July 2006 at 06:54 AM.

If some of those Mainland PDMMs (培读妈妈) can stay in Singapore with expired visas and passports. Why can't you?
    Ah, OT!! OT!!

What month did you renew your passport? July isn't it? So your new pasport is valid till July 2011, how many years is that?...........

HS
    Ah, testing my math! The issue is not that. If it all is computed that way, I'm fine ... but why is it so inconsistent ... I don't get it. Why the 'reasons' ... I don't get it. You get it?

Glad you decided to stop the OT. Might result in a horrible war here ... Peace.

U can try writing to the Malaysia Ambassador to Singapore and cc to his boss Syed Hamid.

Of cos, can tell Pro_Image oso, he got friends in MFA Malaysia also.
    Last edited by jsbn; 13th July 2006 at 07:45 AM.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    I face the same problem too..but no point arguing with them. because u will end up having 2 fool arguing there.

The best place to complaint ,

a) see Michael Chong (MCA Building in KL) physically
    b) write to The Star

Let;s the media to pressure them.
    So MCA and The Star are running the country now?

Who said the staff was the favoured race, could have been a chinese or indian race too.......he he he, or are they free from accepting coffee money?
    Got Chinese and Indian working in Malaysian High Com meh?

same O same O....everytime renew passport is a pain at M High com. one day take quese number at 6am, the next day 6am than can submit....its just bullocks.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast