Thread: Need help in photoshop color profile

Default Need help in photoshop color profile

Hi,

I just got Fuji Frontier Printer color profile and I want to load it to my photoshop. can someone tell me how to do it? and also, if this printer profile is loaded, is it only available for soft prooft or can it become my standard working color profile?

Thanks.

rgds,
    Andre

Default Re: Need help in photoshop color profile

Quote Originally Posted by andre
    Hi,

I just got Fuji Frontier Printer color profile and I want to load it to my photoshop. can someone tell me how to do it? and also, if this printer profile is loaded, is it only available for soft prooft or can it become my standard working color profile?

Thanks.

rgds,
    Andre
    Hi Andre,

If I'm not mistaken, you simply copy this ICC profile file into a Photoshop folder which contains ICC profiles. Then in Photoshop, go to Edit > Color Settings. In the dialogue box that appears, change your work spaces RGB using the drop-down box which contains a list of ICC profiles.

If you have, say a printer installed on your computer, you should also see the printer profile in that drop-down box list.

By the way, where did you get the colour profile for Frontier? Can I trouble you to send it to me? I have the colour profile for Fuji Crystal Archive paper, and I'm trying to find the profile for their Supreme paper but no luck.