Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Newbie here

  1. #1

    Default Newbie here

    Hi all,

    Newbie here reporting to Clubsnap. This is really a wonderful forum. I guess I will have an enjoyable time sufting this forum as well as participating in the outings.
    Hope all senior brothers and sisters here will guide me along. Thanks.

    Best regards,

    New Billionaire

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Potong Pasir
    Posts
    540

    Default Re: Newbie here

    wah, New Billionaire leh!!!

    then must BBB for all of us!!!

    should I start a wish list? :P

    have fun here!
    D70s-er Since 2005

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Newbie here

    wow , we have Billionaire in ClubSNAP.

    Welcome .
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: Newbie here

    Welcome Billionaire.

    Could you kindly setup a collection of Lens and bodies for us to use. Sort of like a library of cameras and lens. I would like to use a 1200mm lens and a 1DMk2 body. Thankyou.


    All photographers would apreciate your kindness.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Newbie here

    ahh thats a very good idea! then call it CS library.
    better for CS members to learn and share!
    anyway, welcome
    Photo Album - Photo Album

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Newbie here

    Welcome!
    (hey yr nickname sounds like a famous nightclub in the 90s...)

  7. #7

    Default Re: Newbie here

    welcome! hope you have a great time here!
    join me in my quest in kevyyn.deviantart.com

  8. #8

    Default Re: Newbie here

    A new Billionaire in town, can fund me a new camera?

    Enjoy your stay in ClubSnap. Have fun

  9. #9
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Newbie here

    hello and welcome to CS

    do you need help?











    I can look after your equipment for you

  10. #10

    Default Re: Newbie here

    Thanks for welcoming me. I hope to be a billionaire but yet to be...haha. Anyway, Thanks again.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Newbie here

    Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch
    Welcome Billionaire.

    Could you kindly setup a collection of Lens and bodies for us to use. Sort of like a library of cameras and lens. I would like to use a 1200mm lens and a 1DMk2 body. Thankyou.


    All photographers would apreciate your kindness.
    Welcome welcome... hopefully Billionaire can supply new camera bags and cabinets and maintenance for all.

    Anyway, saw a few terms everyone using. Maybe can help us newbies to have an orientation.
    - BBB
    - Boken /bokeh???

    Got some more terms tat i'm not familar... i rmbr then i post again...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  12. #12

    Default Re: Newbie here

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam
    Welcome welcome... hopefully Billionaire can supply new camera bags and cabinets and maintenance for all.

    Anyway, saw a few terms everyone using. Maybe can help us newbies to have an orientation.
    - BBB
    - Boken /bokeh???

    Got some more terms tat i'm not familar... i rmbr then i post again...
    buy buy buy
    bokeh-related mainly with closeup shots. go see some closeup photos, some of them have more "beautiful" oof backgrounds. that's nice bokeh.

    oof mean out of focus btw.

    btw means by the way.

  13. #13
    Member smtan24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,496

    Default Re: Newbie here

    Welcome Billionaire.

    Hope to see your shots in the future.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Potong Pasir
    Posts
    540

    Default Re: Newbie here

    there is this sticky with the terms and jargons ppl uses here.....

    interesting sticky to view.... go view it!

    BBB is something u will find urself doing if u keep surfing the BnS thread!
    D70s-er Since 2005

  15. #15

    Default Re: Newbie here

    Quote Originally Posted by zcwnfx
    there is this sticky with the terms and jargons ppl uses here.....

    interesting sticky to view.... go view it!

    BBB is something u will find urself doing if u keep surfing the BnS thread!
    Thanks for your information. Will read it later.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •