Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will you consider a small cc car in SG?

Default Re: Will you consider a small cc car in SG?

Quote Originally Posted by JL1500k
    I'm also consider to buy a van using my family hawker licence. I just need 4 wheel to take over my walking foot. Waiting the Euro 4 engine to launch first and see got new model coming up.
    there already is EURO 4 vans around already. Berlingo is just one of them. Come oct when it becomes mandatory for diesel vans to be EURO 4 compliant, sales offices will make use of this as an excuse to up the prices of their vans.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    there already is EURO 4 vans around already. Berlingo is just one of them. Come oct when it becomes mandatory for diesel vans to be EURO 4 compliant, sales offices will make use of this as an excuse to up the prices of their vans.
    Opel Combo also Euro 4. Just see kangoo will launch the new Euro 4 model.
    Last edited by JL1500k; 14th July 2006 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JL1500k
    Not everyone like shopping waste of money and time so i hardly go shopping mall.

If i can pay a monthly installment of $400 then what is $65 HDB season parking.

In fact you buy other things like HDB flat or computer or LCD TV they also earn 3.

Agree you never save on a car but you save the times.

I dun mind walk a bit longer and i still can control what time i want to go home. Some places no buses access and need to book a cab.

If the person can afford a car and enjoy a better quality of life then what is 1-2 dollars. Times is the thing that you can't buy.
    wa so good hor no need shopping wife also don't shop huh..
    HDB season parking is not valid in other place
    agree on the save time thing.. may save up to 20min once a while..
    ya...go get a car if you can afford and in need. your wife and friends will like you even more.

er...i recommend a Toyota Rush Mini.. for the person can afford and want better quality life.
    Last edited by soma; 14th July 2006 at 11:19 AM.

Too bad those SUV car like Toyota Rush the fuel conumption is suck. Due to 2/4 wheel drive and the weight is heavy.

I rather choose a small 1000cc car or Van. Anyway just need 4 wheel to replace walking foot.

Good luck for who those who can afford small, medium or big car owner to enjoy better quality life.

For those cannot afford a car still can take public transport to reach their destination.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    I would suppose that i am too big too fit into a small car
    so no i will not consider a small car
    actually you'd be surprised. i used to drive around in a Subaru Viki on weekends. and i'm 6ft plus... with corresponding weight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123