Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 60

Thread: 100th Shoot Anniversary

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    5,711

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Me too...

  2. #22

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Updates:

    6 slots reserved


    The shoot will run from 9am to 1.40pm. All participants will get to shoot through the whole program for the day

    starter... 9am to 10.20am
    HOT SPICY CHICKS
    THEME: SEXY BODY HUGGING OUTFITS
    MODELS: Michelle, Tisha, Christina, Julie


    main course... 1030am to 1150am
    LINGERIE DELIGHT
    THEME: LINGERIE OUTFITS
    MODELS: Lynn, Valerie, Jessica, Veronica


    11.50am to 1220noon : LAKSA WILL SERVED FOR LUNCH!!!


    desert... 1220noon to 1.40pm
    SWEET SENSATION
    THEME: CASUAL & SWEET
    MODELS: Estelle, June, Cherlyn, Laura

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Now if this was outdoor........it would have been nice. Colin......why.......why.....indoor......?

  4. #24

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Now if this was outdoor........it would have been nice. Colin......why.......why.....indoor......?
    raining season now...very sick when rain tries dampens the spirit

    It will be a big honour if you come along...

  5. #25

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Updates:

    9 slots reserved


    The shoot will run from 9am to 1.40pm. All participants will get to shoot through the whole program for the day

    starter... 9am to 10.20am
    HOT SPICY CHICKS
    THEME: SEXY BODY HUGGING OUTFITS
    MODELS: Michelle, Tisha, Christina, Julie


    main course... 1030am to 1150am
    LINGERIE DELIGHT
    THEME: LINGERIE OUTFITS
    MODELS: Lynn, Valerie, Jessica, Veronica


    11.50am to 1220noon : LAKSA WILL SERVED FOR LUNCH!!!


    desert... 1220noon to 1.40pm
    SWEET SENSATION
    THEME: CASUAL & SWEET
    MODELS: Estelle, June, Cherlyn, Laura

    - Images of models in the begining of this thread.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY
    raining season now...very sick when rain tries dampens the spirit

    It will be a big honour if you come along...
    Colin sorry for the OT lar.....but PM on some other personel details.

    I am being persuaded by a couple of kakis (I think you know who lar)to join in the fun..........raining season har......let me go check the weather.......will let you know again.........

    And please lar don't say like that lar.....the honour is yours to keep for being the BEST organiser in CS.

    Your models are absolute KILLER.........until my hands are trembling......especially jUiLe and Christina (I shot Christina before she joined you).

    Christina is ABSOLUTE DOLL when it comes to posing......

  7. #27

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Colin sorry for the OT lar.....but PM on some other personel details.

    I am being persuaded by a couple of kakis (I think you know who lar)to join in the fun..........raining season har......let me go check the weather.......will let you know again.........

    And please lar don't say like that lar.....the honour is yours to keep for being the BEST organiser in CS.

    Your models are absolute KILLER.........until my hands are trembling......especially jUiLe and Christina (I shot Christina before she joined you).

    Christina is ABSOLUTE DOLL when it comes to posing......
    Would likes to learn from you if you go ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Would likes to learn from you if you go ..
    Basket KOPI......you mean learn from you? RATATATA....but cannot ratatatatata.....as this is studio lights....haha.

  9. #29

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    And please lar don't say like that lar.....the honour is yours to keep for being the BEST organiser in CS.

    Your models are absolute KILLER.........
    Oei.....kelong har

  10. #30

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Basket KOPI......you mean learn from you? RATATATA....but cannot ratatatatata.....as this is studio lights....haha.
    Then learn from me .... use V Dio

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    Oei.....kelong har
    Sorry for the OT yet again Colin but.......

    This no kelong lar uncle.....it's true CHARBY is the BEST BEST BEST ORGANISER IN TOWN!!!!!!!.

    No need to undress all also look great.....wahahaha.....

  12. #32

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Sorry for the OT yet again Colin but.......

    This no kelong lar uncle.....it's true CHARBY is the BEST BEST BEST ORGANISER IN TOWN!!!!!!!.

    No need to undress all also look great.....wahahaha.....
    Like that bo pian liao

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    167

    Thumbs up Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Yes, Charby is honest in organise photo-shoot. I did once join his session.

    So far he seldom cancel programme.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by angalphoto
    Yes, Charby is honest in organise photo-shoot. I did once join his session.

    So far he seldom cancel programme.
    Bobman.....this one no kelong already hor.......

  15. #35

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Why take it so seriously....

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    Why take it so seriously....
    Not serious lar.......I don't play for Italy (Soccer Kings of Kelong)

  17. #37

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    OK, better dun OT... Going 33 for a drink liao....

  18. #38

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Happy 100th aniversary Collin! hehe...

  19. #39

    Default Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Updates:

    12 slots reserved


    The shoot will run from 9am to 1.40pm. All participants will get to shoot through the whole program for the day

    starter... 9am to 10.20am
    HOT SPICY CHICKS
    THEME: SEXY BODY HUGGING OUTFITS
    MODELS: Michelle, Tisha, Christina, Julie


    main course... 1030am to 1150am
    LINGERIE DELIGHT
    THEME: LINGERIE OUTFITS
    MODELS: Lynn, Valerie, Jessica, Veronica


    11.50am to 1220noon : LAKSA WILL SERVED FOR LUNCH!!!


    desert... 1220noon to 1.40pm
    SWEET SENSATION
    THEME: CASUAL & SWEET
    MODELS: Estelle, June, Cherlyn, Laura

    - Images of models in the begining of this thread.

  20. #40

    Smile Re: 100th Shoot Anniversary

    Bro Colin, what 100th shot to u ?

    W/ ur golden reputation n killer babes, we r easily lookin at 200th, 300th shots n beyond
    BTW, mouth watering 'dishes' n uppz agn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •