Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ways to get from Singapore to Senai Airport.

Default Re: Ways to get from Singapore to Senai Airport.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    No way u can reach Senai at 7.45am if u leave Sg at 7am. Assuming the bus depart on time at 7am, it will take about half an hour including clearing immigration on both sides and also waiting for others to board the bus. Never assume that everything will be smooth flowing. Give allowance for jam, etc. Once u reach Kota Raya, say at 7.30am., you need to buy the ticket and you gotta wait as the bus to senai from Air-Asia's city terminal runs on schedule. The earliest, I can envisage, is between 8.15am and 8.30am. Being there and done it many many times including taking MAS coach from Copthrone Orchid Hotel here.
    Bro I meant I reach Kotaraya (JB) before 7am. That means i must reach woodlands custom at 6.00am, right? Man! This is early, I doubt there's buses from Hougang (my place) to woodlands so early.

That is why these very cheap air tix from Senai to K.L at those timing impossible for singaporeans w/o cars to catch...
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    Bro I meant I reach Kotaraya (JB) before 7am. That means i must reach woodlands custom at 6.00am, right? Man! This is early, I doubt there's buses from Hougang (my place) to woodlands so early.
    I don't know the traffic condition into JB in the early morning hours but I believe it should be quite light. Coming in to Sg from JB would be jam 'cos alot of Malaysians coming into Sg daily to work, study, etc. Asssuming that it's very light traffic, be at the Woodlands Checkpoint by 6.15am should be alright. Give urself sufficient time for any unexpected delay. If everything goes smoothly you should be at Kota Raya by 7am or earlier. Better be earlier than late. I don't know what time the bus service to Senai at the Kota Raya terminal starts. Kota Raya to Senai is about 20plus km away and should take about 40min. Too bad, ur departure is not on 15 Aug otherwise I can give u a lift there as I am going there to pick up my gf flying back from East Malaysia.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    I don't know the traffic condition into JB in the early morning hours but I believe it should be quite light. Coming in to Sg from JB would be jam 'cos alot of Malaysians coming into Sg daily to work, study, etc. Asssuming that it's very light traffic, be at the Woodlands Checkpoint by 6.15am should be alright. Give urself sufficient time for any unexpected delay. If everything goes smoothly you should be at Kota Raya by 7am or earlier. Better be earlier than late. I don't know what time the bus service to Senai at the Kota Raya terminal starts. Kota Raya to Senai is about 20plus km away and should take about 40min. Too bad, ur departure is not on 15 Aug otherwise I can give u a lift there as I am going there to pick up my gf flying back from East Malaysia.
    Wow! That's so nice of you
    I checked from Senai airport website : http://www.senaiairport.com/popup.as...INK%20SCHEDULE

and it says there is a bus at 7am. If I missed it, I can still take the 7.45am bus that reach Senai at 8.25am and rush for check-in. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    If I have a flight that departs Senai airport at 9.25am to KL.

I must check in at least 2 hours before departure, so I must reach the airport by 7.25am...
    Crazy leh... budget airline still want to ask ppl to check in 2 hours before flight? They are always late also wat...
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12