Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: I am back in SIN city!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default I am back in SIN city!

    After my fall out with the HKG moneylenders/triades, I was in hiding for a while till I could find a way out of HKG..........here I am still alive, hope to join the seriousness of kopitiam again!

    hongsien

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    beebox
    Posts
    2,078

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Welcome back !

  3. #3
    Member jc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bt Panjang
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Senior is back.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Only problems with Triads and moneylenders only?

    I thought you were the mastermind behind the hijacking of the trailer with all the Nikon Cameras. And you were also involve in some other incidents......wahaha.....

    So coming back to takeover the current triad in Singapore Kopitiam? Too many jokers in here......

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Uncle,

    Sorry to hear that you have to put on the disguise of a woman to escape the attention of the triad.

    Those high heel shoes must be hard for your legs.
    Last edited by Sion; 9th July 2006 at 08:08 PM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    After my fall out with the HKG moneylenders/triades, I was in hiding for a while till I could find a way out of HKG..........here I am still alive, hope to join the seriousness of kopitiam again!

    hongsien
    But you now have to deal with the Singapore Ah Longs.........

    Nice to see you online again Hong Sien. For a while I was wondering what you have been up to.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Uncle,

    Sorry to hear that you have to put on the disguise of a woman to escape the attention of the triad.

    Those high heel shoes must be hard for your legs.
    Hi Sion, in fact, these high heeled shoes has served me well, and I am getting more and more adept at using it. You know, the latest models are those pointed ones, very handy in kicking those sensitive male parts when I am getting attacked by too curious SIN men!

    Hong Sien

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    But you now have to deal with the Singapore Ah Longs.........

    Nice to see you online again Hong Sien. For a while I was wondering what you have been up to.
    Any lobangs how I can join the local Ah Longs? Any special inaugurational test I must perform? He he he

    HS

  9. #9
    Member jc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bt Panjang
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Ah bang bersa, U came by sea or by land?

    Sori, my malay only so so.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Quote Originally Posted by jc1
    Ah bang bersa, U came by sea or by land?

    Sori, my malay only so so.
    It is : Ah Bang Besar, lah! I came by sea, with the help of the Malay Big Ah Long JB.......

    HS
    Last edited by hongsien; 10th July 2006 at 12:10 AM.

  11. #11

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    It is : Ah Abang Besar, lah! I came by sea, with the help of the Malay Big Ah Long JB.......

    HS
    welcome back.. glad you don't have to use trash bag as floatation device.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Any lobangs how I can join the local Ah Longs? Any special inaugurational test I must perform? He he he

    HS

    Can, borrow from the Ah Longs and don't pay back. Pretend that u cannot afford to pay and offer to work as their runners to clear up your debts.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Catchment Area
    Posts
    2,441

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    Can, borrow from the Ah Longs and don't pay back. Pretend that u cannot afford to pay and offer to work as their runners to clear up your debts.
    Not difficult leh. If you're female, just open leg big-big and earn big money for them. If your male, got to bend down - after that, got to walk like a DUCK!
    I love big car, big house, big lenses, but small apertures.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Quote Originally Posted by smallaperture
    Not difficult leh. If you're female, just open leg big-big and earn big money for them. If your male, got to bend down - after that, got to walk like a DUCK!
    Looks like local Ah Longs here are a little weird.......I am better off in HKG......:-(

    HS

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Uncle,

    Good to see you've a tan from the bright lights of HK.

    You're back here to spice up the placid life of the Sin City?

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: I am back in SIN city!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Uncle,

    Good to see you've a tan from the bright lights of HK.

    You're back here to spice up the placid life of the Sin City?
    Yes! I have sent out my application to join the ***, I hope they won't find out my background.........

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •