Since some of us are pretty good in photoshop...Tertiary students too ... Maybe this might interest you all ...
Prize is a ipod nano
No harm trying ya ...
Did you read the R&R?
They can just say all the submition does not meet their standard, and just get the one design they like and do amendment to it.Judging
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- SCS reserves the right not to award any of the prizes should entries fail, in the opinion of the judges, to meet the desired standards.
- SCS reserves all copyright of the submissions.
- By submitting a logo for entry in the competition, the designer acknowledges that he/she is the person that made the logo and is its rightful owner.
- The designer also certifies that the logo does not infringe upon the rights of any third party and that it does not violate any copyright.
- SCS reserves the right to amend and use any logo or parts thereof at its discretion.
This way, they can get free logo, and don't have to pay anything for it.
Last edited by coldman; 11th July 2006 at 06:15 AM.
Nikon D5000, D70; Nikon 18-55, 18-70, 70-300; Sigma 18-250, 50-500.
u get the prize = u get paide wad....
of course they use ur logo la.....
u think they will use those logos which lost the competition ??
hahahahha.. come on...