Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLVII (47) - Nehi17c 46:940 "lonely... i am so lonely......"

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVII (47) - Nehi17c 46:940 "lonely... i am so lonely......"

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    selaki lecturer is ex-commando.....

happy obvservance NW.......
    can't be. she's a lady... with an acid tongue for stupidity too.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVII (47) - Nehi17c 46:940 "lonely... i am so lonely......"

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    can't be. she's a lady... with an acid tongue for stupidity too.

What a way to start my National Day Eve.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247

What a way to start my National Day Eve.
    yeah... she's good, i tell u. think she's the only one who can make the lecture hall rolling on the floor in a HISTORY lesson...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

yeah... she's good, i tell u. think she's the only one who can make the lecture hall rolling on the floor in a HISTORY lesson...

Laugh until roll on the floor or bored until sleep and roll on the floor?
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Blog Entries

Laugh until roll on the floor or bored until sleep and roll on the floor?
    laugh lah...

laugh lah...
    tt gd ?

u neber tape and put it on utube...share share....brighten our day

Blog Entries

tt gd ?

u neber tape and put it on utube...share share....brighten our day
    erm... nah. a lot of it is politically incorrect observations of singapore....

laugh lah...
    At least not so bad. So lectuers can be so bored that people literally slept and snore. Luckily no one sleep until fall on the floor and roll around.

At least not so bad. So lectuers can be so bored that people literally slept and snore. Luckily no one sleep until fall on the floor and roll around.
    i used to have a law lectuer who would tell a joke b4 the lesson starts.

jokes are quite funny and somehow he made it linked to the lesson that was to follow.

interesting guy and wears a big bow tie.....

Blog Entries

i used to have a law lectuer who would tell a joke b4 the lesson starts.

jokes are quite funny and somehow he made it linked to the lesson that was to follow.

interesting guy and wears a big bow tie.....
    yeah. these are lecturers who can make watching paint dry interesting...

sad to say, they are getting lesser and lesser. a lot of such good local lecturers back when i was in NUS have left. sigh.

gtg. brb.

sad to say, they are getting lesser and lesser. a lot of such good local lecturers back when i was in NUS have left. sigh.

gtg. brb.
    agreed !

gtg. brb.
    True, was at a talk at NUS yesterday. The overseas guest speaker (An American) really caught the attention of the whole lecture hall with his humor and relate it to his topic. That is what I call a good speaker.

True, was at a talk at NUS yesterday. The overseas guest speaker (An American) really caught the attention of the whole lecture hall with his humor and relate it to his topic. That is what I call a good speaker.
    actually stage speaking is a skill on this own.

I was at a talk, and the guest speaker was Prof Tommy Koh and was the last speaker.
    The 1st few were talking as if the whole world knows what they were talking about. No eye contact, reading from a script, going thru charts, figures, etc etc etc.

Prof Koh was good, even though he had ad script, he gave he corner a good amt of eye contact, pause when necessary for effect, add a joke or two to drive home his point.
    The sentense was short and to the point. Unlike the earlier ones, the sentense never seemed to stop.

Sad Sad u hardly see this kind of speaker

actually stage speaking is a skill on this own.

I was at a talk, and the guest speaker was Prof Tommy Koh and was the last speaker.
    The 1st few were talking as if the whole world knows what they were talking about. No eye contact, reading from a script, going thru charts, figures, etc etc etc.

Prof Koh was good, even though he had ad script, he gave he corner a good amt of eye contact, pause when necessary for effect, add a joke or two to drive home his point.
    The sentense was short and to the point. Unlike the earlier ones, the sentense never seemed to stop.

Sad Sad u hardly see this kind of speaker
    True, Eye contact is very important for a speaker to capture the attention of the crowd. Those who can speak without look at the scripts or notes and know the best way to convey the message across is the best.

Furball kenna mistaken as freshman again !!!

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Haha, feeling very shiok right... wahaha

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    Haha, feeling very shiok right... wahaha
    Haa Haa ... so fun ...
    When i told the guy i doing PhD, the sight of the jaw dropping .... PRICELESS !

Haa Haa ... so fun ...
    When i told the guy i doing PhD, the sight of the jaw dropping .... PRICELESS !
    isn't that good......

you look fresh !

Nowadays students are getting more and more brainless...... fancy asking ppl to donate money when they are having lunch... damn irritating..

Good for you.

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast