Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanyo Quick Charger 2100

Cool Batteries..

These Batteries charges cool on the Sanyo Charger but burning hot on Sony's Quick Charger????

Camera with no built-in flash, some lenses, some Lights.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentiumpc/

Advertiser

Originally posted by imaginary_number

Hmm... ok. 'coz I was considering between the maha 401 and this charger. According to EastGear, the maha doesn't even need to discharge first.
    Quote from Maha Official Product Website

Unique FLEX negative pulse charging algorithm allows the battery to accept a more complete charge

Regardless of the of battery’s capacity, if they cannot be fully charged users would not be able to fully realize the potential of the batteries. The PowerEx MH-C401FS delivers the most complete charge for chargers in its class. The new FLEX negative pulse algorithm also significantly enhances battery life.

FLEX Pulse also makes traditional "battery conditioning & cycling" unnecessary as the pulse eliminates the memory effect just by charging the batteries.
    EastGear Pte Ltd
    65 Ubi Crescent, Singapore 408559, Tel: +65 68371582 Fax: +65 68371583

any MO of the battery?
    or is better togo to w3cube ourself to get it?
    thx

Default Sorry but..

Sorry but.. can i mix brands.. ie to say .. other battery brand with 1600mha on the sanyo charger ?? will it harm the batterty or charger ??

you can.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

then mix brands of 2 x 2100mha and 2 x 1600 mha into a digital camera ?? any side effects ??

Originally posted by jimny
    then mix brands of 2 x 2100mha and 2 x 1600 mha into a digital camera ?? any side effects ??
    depends, if ur charger is paired then that pair will stop, if all linked then the 1600 will get hot first then stop early...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Deregistered

Originally posted by jimny
    i think something not nice will happen. [(2 x 1600) + (2 x 2100)] / 4 mAh of power will be the mathematical average amount of power in each battery, i.e., 1850mAh, and when this electrical charge averages itself out on the two 1600mAh batteries, it *may* leak. but then again, since i'm not in electrical engineering, i don't really know. better safe than sure.

last time i heard, this charger doesnt have trickle charge ie. doesnt top up over time

Advertiser

Originally posted by shuy
    last time i heard, this charger doesnt have trickle charge ie. doesnt top up over time
    Yup, this charger doesn't have any battery conditioning or trickle charge function.
    EastGear Pte Ltd
    65 Ubi Crescent, Singapore 408559, Tel: +65 68371582 Fax: +65 68371583

freakysu
    Guests

sorry guys, but wat do u mean by discharge ? I tot rechargeable batts onli need to put into the charger and charge wat or is it diff?

the_tick
    Guests

Originally posted by tsystem
    I'm still looking for this model from sanyo though -> Super quick charger

Anyone knows where to get this? Or is this the same one described above?
    In North America, Energizer has rebadged these under their own label. They are widely available in most electronic stores.

hI..got a question regarding rechargeables. I am on overseas assignment and i wonder if there is anything that i can do to check if the voltage in the country is compatible with my recharger.

I am using a generic brand (JJJ) charger and when i charged my 1600mha and 2100mha batteries, the LED never shows that they are fully charged. Do i need to buy a converter or something?

Thanks for the help.

Default where's the MO of the SANYO charger and battery ??

i'm have been waiting for very long man....need to buy the charger and a few batteries again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12