Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Singnet Broadband having problem again?

Default Re: Singnet Boardband having problem again?

Nabei......i just remember i ask my other 3 sisters to take up the plan few month back.....liao....

must remind them when to terminate..

Sunk together...nabei...................
    Last edited by soma; 7th July 2006 at 08:09 PM.

i tot im the only 1 with this problem yesterday.. but funny thing is i still can log on to MSN...

Quote Originally Posted by newbiegrapher
    i tot im the only 1 with this problem yesterday.. but funny thing is i still can log on to MSN...
    But can't use MSN to log in to CS or yahoo leh...

Quote Originally Posted by liveevil
    Actually i dun blame them if their server is down or watever....it's the customer service that's really cmi....or rather there is totally no customer service at all....
    might be everyone tot like u, but acted slightly faster.
    can't blame their customer service oso la, which company will hire so many people to tok **** sing song there...

same here. got hit with connection issue. the funny thing is... i'm able to sign on but just can't browse the net.

singnet is getting from bad to worse liao. can't wait for my contract to expire which is quite soon. then will hop on to Starhub.

btw, is Starhub any better ah?
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by liveevil
    And last night's incident wasn't the worse....my contract just expired and they din even bother to call me to ask if i want to renew contract or wat....and my bill shows that i have to pay $84 for the 3500 plan instead of the usual promo price.....
    go down to comcentre and KP them... last year same thing happened to me too.. they never tell me my contract ended.. then charged me the old price.. told them every year you send me renewal notice.. why not this year. they then revert me back to the promotional price.

i have been having major problem with these JOKERS at Singnet. They never call back. keep blaming that its a router problem, but my router is new and there is no issues wiht the Router. There service sucks. I told that i no longer want Singnet caus they will not support me caus i use a dlink router. Keep telling me that i am locked in to a 2year contract and its tough i can not break it even if they fail in their service and support.
    Last edited by blueBERRY; 8th July 2006 at 08:01 AM.

The worst transaction ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui
    same here. got hit with connection issue. the funny thing is... i'm able to sign on but just can't browse the net.

singnet is getting from bad to worse liao. can't wait for my contract to expire which is quite soon. then will hop on to Starhub.

btw, is Starhub any better ah?
    Starhub service also quite sux but the line don't drop.. That's why i switch to Sink net but seem like line don't drop is more important...

Quote Originally Posted by blueBERRY
    i have been having major problem with these idiots at Singnet. They never call back. keep blaming that its a router problem, but my router is new and there is no issues wiht the Router. There service sucks. I told that i no longer want Singnet caus they will not support me caus i use a dlink router. Keep telling me that i am locked in to a 2year contract and its tough i can not break it even if they fail in their service and support.
    I think most of them make this request before and the answer is alway the same..

I would said there answer are quite 'up to standard'..

Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ
    might be everyone tot like u, but acted slightly faster.
    can't blame their customer service oso la, which company will hire so many people to tok **** sing song there...
    That's why this company let the answering machine TCSS to us...kns..

Anyone else line drop again just 3 min ago...? at about 10.15pm..

me did , i un install my modem n reinstall

LAST WEEK ALSO HAPPENED. YESTERDY I THINK THEIR DNS SERVER DOWN.

LAST WEEK, I CALL THEM THEY TRY TO BULLSHIT ME. ASK ME TO CHECK MY PC THIS AND THAT......i TOLD THEM OFF. HOW CAN 3 OF MY PC HAVING SAME PROBLEM AT THE SAME TIME. THNE THEY SAID ASK SOMEBODY TO COME DOWN TO CHECK ......... BUT THEN LATER JUST RECOVER ITSELF.....i THINK THEY ARE JUST SUCK.....................

Have that problem 2 weeks back at midnite (using on Singnet & magix)... however, past 2 weeks have been uneventful and good.

I got the problem too, using 1500, but nvm la, wait awhile, or just off the com, and the next time I on is working liao. To me no diff, no internet can do other stuff.

ya actually from time to time, I will also suddenly get cut off one leh....quite frustrating when I trying to send email or post in CS den get cut off....but surprisingly, my computer still show tat I am connected leh....and the modem still show green light.....anybody got tis prob? usually I jus reset and all fine again....

call up singnet and they send somebody to check line...all seem ok....line guy told me might be the websites I go to as their server nt in spore (or something like tat).....the last time I call them, they suggest tat my modem might be faulty....after seeing all these complaints here, I starting to doubt them liao....better dun change modem 1st liao...

i also tio the same prob. Thought is my router, modem or PC got prob. Damn singnet. Call them cant get through the line.

wa....Sink net sink for another 30min ... just manage to get connected..really sux.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552
    i also tio the same prob. Thought is my router, modem or PC got prob. Damn singnet. Call them cant get through the line.
    Better than get thru but only answering machine... i ever wait from 11.35pm until 12.00midnight and they off duty liao.. knn..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast