Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

Default Re: 15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

Well, I am a newbie here. Don't know whether I can join or not. By the way, what is the minimum requirement for the camera?

Default Re: 15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

Quote Originally Posted by New Billionaire
    Well, I am a newbie here. Don't know whether I can join or not. By the way, what is the minimum requirement for the camera?
    dun think that any restriction on the types of cameras to be use
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

I think interest in phootography is the minimum requirement Don't worry about equipment. You don't need superb cameras or lenses to come up with something good. It's all in the enthusiasm. JOIN!!!

Minimum requiement is that the camera is light tight, can record an image and is held by someone with an idea!
    sk.images, ex - cyber_m0nkey

Thanks a lot for all senior brothers comment. Right now, I only have an old digital Canon,.. 3.2 mega pixels. Hope it is still ok. Will buy a better camera when my pay comes. THanks...

Hi,Dear All!! These are some of the pics featuring the settings for Sat's shooting!!

Pardon me for the pics

Nice place but....isn't that place a bit crowded on saturdays?

If the one, I am thinking of is correct?
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk
    Nice place but....isn't that place a bit crowded on saturdays?

If the one, I am thinking of is correct?
    Loupisk,I asked the management of the place and they told me tis sat there won't be a lot of tours,No worries Moreover,the place is so big so dun tink there will be a prob.

We are expecting to u to join us It'll be nice to hv u ard Do PM me to let me noe,k??

Comon guys JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!! 2 more days to go!!!!

Valerie,

I have a strong interest in shooting Bernice, but I have to take care of my son on saturday. Unless, I convince my wife to bring the kid for a walk in the park.

Will keep you informed.

Loupisk

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Chua
    Loupisk,I asked the management of the place and they told me tis sat there won't be a lot of tours,No worries Moreover,the place is so big so dun tink there will be a prob.

We are expecting to u to join us It'll be nice to hv u ard Do PM me to let me noe,k??
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

you are a great gal~~model+organizer+ MUA~~~!! perfect~~
    Yes, Tough I am.

Quote Originally Posted by bree
    you are a great gal~~model+organizer+ MUA~~~!! perfect~~
    Thks,Bree Flattering=) i like ur pics too!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123