Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

Default Re: 15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

UPz!!

Default Re: 15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

another bernice shoot? UPZ!!

Session 1

Photographer 1 (J**)
    Photographer 2 (m*C***)
    Photographer 3 (r*****j***)
    Photographer 4
    Photographer 5
    Photographer 6

Session 2

Photographer 1 (c****m*****)
    Photographer 2 (w*********e)
    Photographer 3
    Photographer 4
    Photographer 5
    Photographer 6

Hurry!!Before the slots all fully taken up!!

Quote Originally Posted by gerald15388
    another bernice shoot? UPZ!!

Thks,Gerald!!

UPZ!!! Thanks to those who're joining!! THANKS FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORT!!!

*NOTE*
    The usual crew including me, will be at the shoot that day, except this time Valerie's the manager and she call the shots!! Strawberries on me if this goes FULL HOUSE!!!

UPZ!@!@! JOIN!!!

If the shooting crew of the SM shoot is there, I would not mind to join.

Was a cool band to shoot with.

Let me get my week organised first and will contact you.
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk

I think one of them is in.
    I heard him talking about this shoot with Bernice yesterday.

Join, join, I'm already booked in...
    sk.images, ex - cyber_m0nkey

yah man . really cool guys to shoot with .. had a really pleasant day with the all of you .... all of us really have the chemtrisy during shooting ..
    Time to bring out the medium format .. love the sound of the shutter ... sweet and solid

too bad ..
    I am alreay book by NDP .... shitttsss..

you guys go go ..

MUST JOIN!!! Valerie's the prettiest organiser ever!!! And on top of that the MSU Bernice Wong is the model for this shoot!!! WOWOWOW!!! Seriously, how often do you get such a good deal?

UPz uPz!!! 7 slots to go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid
    MUST JOIN!!! Valerie's the prettiest organiser ever!!!

Flattering!! My dear

U guys won't Regret Signing up for the shoot!! We have got Bernice Wong for Tis L'Mour Summer Fashion Shoot!! I am looking Forward to meet you guys and thanks for the support for those who signed up!!

Loupisk!! Do join Us for this Shoot if you can,waiting for you to PM me!!!

7 Slots Being Reserved!! 5 more Slots left!!
    Upz! Upz! Upz!

WOW!! 5 slots left??!! WHOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Go Valerie GO!!!

UPZ UPZ!!!

Woot!! WOOT!!!

Upz Upz UPz!!! It's this saturday guys!! 5 more slots to go!!! JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!!

Upz for Bernice!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast