Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

Default 15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

The First,Ever L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot:featuring former Miss Singapore Universe Bernice Wong!!
    Theme:
    L'mour Summer Fashion Mode

Model:

Time & Date:
    15th July (saturday)

Session 1 (6 slots)
    1.30pm - 3.30pm

Session 2 (6 slots)
    4.00pm - 6.00pm

Summer Settings Outdoor Shoot (Central,to be disclosed to participants only)

Cost:
    $80/pax

Outfits:
    3 sets
    Exclusive,L'mour Summer Collections Series!!Summery,Classy,Fashion dresses and outfits

This is the first,ever L'mour Summer Collections Shoot showcasing the Exclusive,Designer's outfits of L'mour Boutique!! (all sponsored exclusively for this shoot)

Refreshments will be provided.

Please PM me to reserve your slot. Kindly include your name, CS nick, handphone number and specify the session you want. Kindly make your payment through bank fund transfer promptly to ensure your slot is confirmed. Further payment details will be disclosed to confirmed participants only.

P.S:This is my first,organised shoot and i hope i'll be able to bring you all to the Summer mode on 15th July with Professional,Gorgeous model,Bernice Wong and L'mour Summer Collections!! (L'mour means 'Love' in French )Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys at the shoot!

Love,
    Valerie

Helios Media Design

Default Re: 15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

INTRODUCING MY NEW MANAGER - Valerie Chua
    QUICK PM HER GUYS!! Must join!!

Default Re: 15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

Now, this is cool!

Bernice, way to goooo!
    Val, all the best!

Join, peeps! It is sucha rare opportunity to shoot MSU '03.

Quote Originally Posted by melodyyap
    Now, this is cool!

Bernice, way to goooo!
    Val, all the best!

Join, peeps! It is sucha rare opportunity to shoot MSU '03.
    Thanks,Lovely Melody!!

Upz! Come on people it's Bernice! Encore! Encore!

I've seen the outfits myself, nice, elegant and flowy, not something you see on the streets everyday!

Upzzzz for Valerie...

VALERIE!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

yo ,, go go go
    ups fro the new organiser

Thank you,Guys!! For ur Support! It's my pleasure to noe u all! Do join us for this Shoot if u are Free

YAYAYAAYAY!!! (can sit back and relax liao... )

UPZ FOR MY NEW ORGANISER!!!

Cool!! Ups for you!!! =D
    Come Visit my blog june-wee.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by minijuney
    Cool!! Ups for you!!! =D
    Thks,minijuney

upz!!!! Join Join Join!!!

Upss for Valerie and Bernice!!

3 Slots Taken up!! Guys!! PM Me To Reserve your Slots

Upz! Upz! Upz!

I just came back from my shoot Valerie, wahh damn tired ah..

UPZ UPZ UPZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid

UPZ UPZ UPZ!

heh, gravemaid worked hard today

this is an excellent shoot for having the MSU 2003, Bernice. me will be coming! will be DBSing to valerie soon~

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid

UPZ UPZ UPZ!
    Gravemaid!!! Rest well,k?? U are my

Upz For my Gravemaid!!

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldjace
    this is an excellent shoot for having the MSU 2003, Bernice. me will be coming! will be DBSing to valerie soon~

Sure!! Ronald PM me,k??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast