Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will there be a possibility that the photo shop fellow steal me pix???

Default Re: will there be a possibility that the photoshop fellow steal me pix???

eh oh... kenna caught red-handed...

Quote Originally Posted by yaoxing
    haha.... icyga| from onemotoring!!!! hehe, saw your icyboy (Picanto) blog... very cute. Every day record mileage somemore..

hehehehe......

Default Re: will there be a possibility that the photoshop fellow steal me pix???

Quote Originally Posted by icygal82
    even if my photos are well kept in my pc, hackers still can get it right?
    not if u're not online!

even if my photos are well kept in my pc, hackers still can get it right?
    Yes if you never protect your pc. Internet is like a door. Thief or hackers can find a way to come in.

You can use firewall, antivirus, developt a good habit to check e-mail carefully before open, do not download from suspicious place, use windows update, etc.

Regards,
    Arto.

If u don't trust then don't print better.. Why make urself worry so much...
    LMAO.... good reply.
    Sometimes you people worry too much about things

sounded like he don't even bother about it... hahaha... oh dear.. then better go check my naked childhood photos got kenna steal or not? hahaha...

Which photoshop did yr parents usually goes? we wanna raid the shop for yr naked photos and post on CS....

There is always a possibility that the photoshop may collect some of our photos. I remembered once that my whole roll of film was stolen when I lent it to my friend for reprints. Till now cannot find.

I make sure the shop closed down first... hehehe

Stolen? That's serious, can call 999 or not? Don't think anybody bothers... haiz...

I make sure the shop closed down first... hehehe

Stolen? That's serious, can call 999 or not? Don't think anybody bothers... haiz...

Problem was dunno my friend lost it or the shop didnt return but it happens many years ago liao. inside that roll got a few good shots of "Models" as it was for a company beauty contest. All I have now from that roll is a 11R print of my wife.

Default Re: Will there be a possibility that the photo shop fellow steal me pix???

relax ... if u scare then dont print or buy yr own printer and print at home

Default Re: Will there be a possibility that the photo shop fellow steal me pix???

I guess no one here have watched One Hour Photo The opportunity is there. You don't even know if the person had made extra prints and taken home. Those displaying photos are not very bright, but worse things can be done. Either go to a reputable shop or print it at home. Nowadays, printing shots at home are cheap, about $0.40 cents each; great for those "special" shots

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    I guess no one here have watched One Hour Photo The opportunity is there. You don't even know if the person had made extra prints and taken home. Those displaying photos are not very bright, but worse things can be done. Either go to a reputable shop or print it at home. Nowadays, printing shots at home are cheap, about $0.40 cents each; great for those "special" shots
    "Special shots" print out later kenna discovered by maid and report to police...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12