Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a possibility that the photo shop fellow steal me pix???

Default Will there be a possibility that the photo shop fellow steal me pix???

will that ever happened??? or any suggestions for shops that do not steal your pix??? like those ah pek shop??? tks for the advise

Default Re: will there be a possibility that the photoshop fellow steal me pix???

well, if you are really that kan cheong, can try the shops that Csers seem to go to like KT.. they seem prett professional.

Default Re: will there be a possibility that the photoshop fellow steal me pix???

Why would they wanna steal your pics?

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    Why would they wanna steal your pics?
    hu noe??? i wanna develop the pix of nathan and many other roadshows i took. like them alot so wanna print them out, can place everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975
    hu noe??? i wanna develop the pix of nathan and many other roadshows i took. like them alot so wanna print them out, can place everywhere
    Oh like dat ah, must buy printer print at home lor else u just hang around the shop while they print. Die die stare at their every move.

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    Die die stare at their every move.
    later they call mata say i terror i die leh

If u don't trust then don't print better.. Why make urself worry so much...

Put in pc better lor... At least don't know to buy albums to put... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975
    will that ever happened??? or any suggestions for shops that do not steal your pix??? like those ah pek shop??? tks for the advise
    Interesting question never thot of this.

actually I've seen it happened before. Saw my friend's picture nicely displayed at the front of the shop without her knowledge.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

So your friend demand the shop to remove it or ask for advertising fee?

no.. i didn't bother to tell her about it. cos her life doesn't concern me.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    no.. i didn't bother to tell her about it. cos her life doesn't concern me.
    lol.. if your friend is pretty, she should be proud!

sounded like he don't even bother about it... hahaha... oh dear.. then better go check my naked childhood photos got kenna steal or not? hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by icygal82
    sounded like he don't even bother about it... hahaha... oh dear.. then better go check my naked childhood photos got kenna steal or not? hahaha...
    hahaha....., i got a ex-classmate who photo was been put up. the worst thing is it was kana scan and watermark to another person's name .... this happened like 1.5years ago so decided to put up this thread. now the life of that photo is unknown

Just go to the reputable labs and not those cheap prints one.

btw icygal82, you look very pretty (as seen in your blog)

so it was you who commented. Thanks anyway.

of course the POSSIBILITY is there..

so it was you who commented. Thanks anyway.
    haha.... icyga| from onemotoring!!!! hehe, saw your icyboy (Picanto) blog... very cute. Every day record mileage somemore..

hehehehe......

even if my photos are well kept in my pc, hackers still can get it right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast