Thread: Boring KTV session

Default Boring KTV session

Hi guys~! the photos were taken few days ago... dont know am i posting the correct thread... but hopefully to get c & c from u guys... thanks~!

Last edited by oTaRu; 3rd July 2006 at 01:08 AM.

Default Re: Boring KTV session

I think first and foremost, it is only proper you put up only one pic for c&c. It is easier to get feedback.

When I first saw your title, I was the impression that, it could be a lonlely person who is bored. But what I saw are glasses and glasses. The title doesnt suit the pic for me anyway. No offence.

I shall let the rest to critique on the rest

Keep on shooting

1/2 empty or 1/2 full

ya... i cant find the word to explain... cant find a better theme to mention it... maybe i should say alone in a pub or bar.... cos the photos taken in a ktv session when it's not my turn to sing... so just bring out my camera and start some shooting under low light... trying to ask what should i be more aware of in term of shooting, etc etc...
    but thanks~! i think i will come up with better topic header to match my photos...
    Last edited by oTaRu; 4th July 2006 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oTaRu
    ya... i cant find the word to explain... cant find a better theme to mention it... maybe i should say alone in a pub or bar.... cos the photos taken in a ktv session when it's not my turn to sing... so just bring out my camera and start some shooting under low light... trying to ask what should i be more aware of in term of shooting, etc etc...
    but thanks~! i think i will come up with better topic header to match my photos...
    if you were trying to EXPRESS those emotions of solitude in an entertainment copmplex, you didn't show that at all...it looks more like you were testing out a macro lens

wider angle + background detail...i think when you are trying to approach? the idea of being alone and bored in a ktv session, there should be obvious elements of a KTV room (e.g. bright
    tv set + microphone, surroundings)...otherwise it really eliminates the concept of that loneliness in THAT environment

hope you know what i mean