Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Brazil!

Default Bye Bye Brazil!

Didn't manage to catch the match, but from news, it seemed that France has put up a good show to continue the curse from 1998 and kick Brazil out to form an all-European semi-finals... 1-0 to France!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Default Re: Bye Bye Brazil!

I can't believe that Brazil lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    I can't believe that Brazil lost!
    In soccer, anything can happen, and that's the beauty of it. Anyway, I'm not a fan of Brazil, and their show this WC isn't that convincing too. So with opponents like France, which team performs better will go through.

Anyway...HUAT ah!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

ME and my wife (Brazilian) also did not believe the poor game that Brazil dispalyed.

It was so bad that we did not even watch the last 10 min.

Brazil never reached the french goal.

I must say that who really impressed me and did a great game was Zidane.

The Brazilian were playing with inly 10 players as Fat Ron was completely absent of the game.

The last Brazilian in the world cup is Felipe Scolari that coaches Portugal and brought back the World cup in Brazil in 2002.

Viva Portugal !
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

i really dunno wat the brazil is playing..they are really so disorganized in their attacks and defence and after 15mins into the game, i knew they are in trouble already... even the "star" ronaldihno fails to create any simple magic in the game...

ARGH THIS IS THE MOST MESSY GAME FOR BRAZIL!!!!!!!!! DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!!!!!!
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

Its a all European semi finals. Brazil never did perform in this WC. Japan was not really world beaters and they're lucky not to concede any goals against Ghana.

Brazil will stand a better chance in Africa 2010. The African sun will warm them up. European teams will melt.

aaarrrggggghhhhh... france is realli still to mee..... aarrgghh..........

The brazilians playing weird last nite tho, 4 players including Cafu booked for unsportsmanlike behaviour. You hardly see the usual smile on their face. France too strong?

Anyway for those who miss the match, it's gonna replay today on World Cup Premium Channel Starhub 27 at 1.30pm and 7pm respectively. Probably last chance to see Cafu, Fat man in WC.

Last edited by togu; 2nd July 2006 at 12:45 PM.

Bye Brazil !

They should have put in a little effort to mark out dangerman Henry. So many of them standing at the edge of the box but never help out. So kena pay for their mistake.

Also never really test out the French keeper.

Maybe too many of them plying their trade in the lucrative European league. Playing style also change.

brazil....u're good, but just not good enough this time round against an awaken france(and still improving since spain)....
    flickr me....
    exposure medium: 30% film, 70% sensor

The match was good, the Brazilian played well but France played even better....the midfielders of Zizou, Viera, Ribery and Makalele and one more guy(can remember his name) really closed Brazil down to long passing and the counter attack was fast and precise....every attack looks to score but eventually the goal came from set piece, well the ball is round that's soccer

the match is pretty much the same as 98 final

brazilian can't play in their style when French defends looks solid
    While the French can play in their style: most importantly, these players: Mckelele, ZZ and Henry

Brazil probably din have to play against big name before the French, so ....
    Thought it's because they din play 100% yet ...
    Ronaldinho really no chance in this kinda game while ZZ was quite in style

Having said that, the goal was quite an individual mistake, Henry left totally unmarked
    However, it's best match the French have played so far in WC

France play better and better each time when reaching from 1st round, 2nd round, quarter-final and coming to semi-final.

France may win WC this time round and revenge the last WC suffer from humiliating of beaten by underdog (Senegal)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Didn't manage to catch the match, but from news, it seemed that France has put up a good show to continue the curse from 1998 and kick Brazil out to form an all-European semi-finals... 1-0 to France!
    france played v well. zidane was outstanding.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Too bad... World Cup turns euro cup now....

and who was in the Euro cup final???? Portugal!!!! sure win cuz their nemesis greece is not in world cup

If you watched the replays....

Henry's goal - 3 Brazilians marking 5 French

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Its a all European semi finals. Brazil never did perform in this WC. Japan was not really world beaters and they're lucky not to concede any goals against Ghana.

Brazil will stand a better chance in Africa 2010. The African sun will warm them up. European teams will melt.
    Agreed Sad to see the samba dance their way back home without the CUP

Sad to say but I feel Brazil didn't really shine this time round... Don't get me wrong I am a Brazil fan but their samba this year just don't impress me... Hopefully 4 years later they will find their samba moves again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast