Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 482

Thread: Outdoor Shoot

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    :

    12. aj23 (wanted to learn from DF the PM)

    Bro AJ23,

    So long no see (think more than 2 years liao)

    Look at your work already win me more more.



    Anyway , glad to see you again soon
    Last edited by DarkForce; 2nd July 2006 at 02:25 PM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  2. #22

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Please fill in your name below:

    1. Westwest1.
    2. aaron80
    3. Manda (I can only do the second week in August onwards)
    4. DarkForce
    5. Joel
    6. Jinjian
    7. Loh
    8. bigu2fan
    9. Alan
    10. Chris Lim
    11. ivan
    12. aj23 (wanted to learn from DF the PM)
    13. dreamerz
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  3. #23

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz
    Please fill in your name below:

    1. Westwest1.
    2. aaron80
    3. Manda (I can only do the second week in August onwards)
    4. DarkForce
    5. Joel
    6. Jinjian
    7. Loh
    8. bigu2fan
    9. Alan
    10. Chris Lim
    11. ivan
    12. aj23 (wanted to learn from DF the PM)
    13. dreamerz
    Wah....respond very good man! If I say cancel now sure kanna and by you guys! hhhahahaha!

    Hurry, keep the ball rolloing!
    Visit our website at slcc.sg

  4. #24

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    Wah....respond very good man! If I say cancel now sure kanna and by you guys! hhhahahaha!

    Hurry, keep the ball rolloing!
    haha...even if u cancel no 1 will flame u lar...u r doing out of good will...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  5. #25

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    hope to join...since one fren is in e list..hehe..
    but err not confirmed yet..cos nt sure of e exact date of this outin ?! as my poly havin exams in aug

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by smokeput
    hope to join...since one fren is in e list..hehe..
    but err not confirmed yet..cos nt sure of e exact date of this outin ?! as my poly havin exams in aug
    Don't worry, even if there are no one in the list that you know also can join. Meet to make more friends loh

    Why not put your name in first. If last min really cannot make it due to exam , Joanne can understand one.

    PS. If case you confuse, nickname SLCC is Joanne
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  7. #27

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Don't worry, even if there are no one in the list that you know also can join. Meet to make more friends loh

    Why not put your name in first. If last min really cannot make it due to exam , Joanne can understand one.

    PS. If case you confuse, nickname SLCC is Joanne
    Yap, I alway say rice bowl is more important than hobby, so as study! Don't worry I also have children, I understand! See you guys!
    Visit our website at slcc.sg

  8. #28

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Hey Chris, why you never come for the talk today? We are waiting for you lay!
    Visit our website at slcc.sg

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    Hey Chris, why you never come for the talk today? We are waiting for you lay!
    Today mah ? Though today is studio shoot session at your side ?

    You guys really wait for me ? Don't make me feel bad leh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    Yap, I alway say rice bowl is more important than hobby, so as study! Don't worry I also have children, I understand! See you guys!
    Ya loh. Can study then should study more. Don't be like me want to study but IQ not high enough.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Please fill in your name below:

    1. Westwest1.
    2. aaron80
    3. Manda (I can only do the second week in August onwards)
    4. DarkForce
    5. Joel
    6. Jinjian
    7. Loh
    8. bigu2fan
    9. Alan
    10. Chris Lim
    11. ivan
    12. aj23 (wanted to learn from DF the PM)
    13. dreamerz
    14. donchua

  12. #32

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    wow.. ups for u...........

  13. #33

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    1) I am not Stanley
    2) I am not Weiliang
    3) I am not exstudents

    So I am newbie loh [/QUOTE]

    You are newbie DarkForce I am the real newbie Loh
    see you there & hope you enjoy it

  14. #34
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,170

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Please fill in your name below:

    1. Westwest1.
    2. aaron80
    3. Manda (I can only do the second week in August onwards)
    4. DarkForce
    5. Joel
    6. Jinjian
    7. Loh
    8. bigu2fan
    9. Alan
    10. Chris Lim
    11. ivan
    12. aj23 (wanted to learn from DF the PM)
    13. dreamerz
    14. donchua
    15. jnet6

  15. #35
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,170

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    wow.. ups for u...........
    not joining????
    come la.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukon
    1) I am not Stanley
    2) I am not Weiliang
    3) I am not exstudents

    So I am newbie loh
    You are newbie DarkForce I am the real newbie Loh
    see you there & hope you enjoy it[/QUOTE]

    You going ? Never see your name in the list leh. Maybe yours is in the VIP Pro list

    Anyway , see you there too
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  17. #37

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Ay.......! This is a outdoor shoot without models hor! This is more to have fun with the Newbies. So no "cha bo" to shoot, still got people want to go?
    Visit our website at slcc.sg

  18. #38

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    Ay.......! This is a outdoor shoot without models hor! This is more to have fun with the Newbies. So no "cha bo" to shoot, still got people want to go?
    haha...i will go...even no cha bo...LOL...as long as im free tat day...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    Ay.......! This is a outdoor shoot without models hor! This is more to have fun with the Newbies. So no "cha bo" to shoot, still got people want to go?
    OK wah.

    Got sky shoot sky. Got sea shoot sea. Got Joanne then shoot Joanne loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  20. #40

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    OK wah.

    Got sky shoot sky. Got sea shoot sea. Got Joanne then shoot Joanne loh
    haha..nice 1...shoot the organiser... ...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •