Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 914171819202124 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 482

Thread: Outdoor Shoot

  1. #361

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    Joanne dreamerz. Aiya......how can DF take couple shot with "Ah Bui Soh" lie? Don't anyhow say later you will scare away DF's admire hor!
    How come "Leng lui" Joanne is hamming herself huh?

  2. #362

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    Joanne dreamerz. Aiya......how can DF take couple shot with "Ah Bui Soh" lie? Don't anyhow say later you will scare away DF's admire hor!
    lol...is i hammer u..nt u hamer me ar...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  3. #363

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Pls include me.. thanks

    [QUOTE=uzume002]
    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    Date: 13/08/2006 (Sunday)
    Time: 3.00pm-6.00pm
    Venue: MacRitchie Reservoir Zig-Zag Bridge


    Newbies:

    1. Westwest1.
    2. aaron80
    3. Manda (I can only do the second week in August onwards)
    4. bigu2fan
    5. Alan
    6. XXX_cat
    7. ivan
    8. DesmondLeong
    9. FZ50wner
    10. Lmodel
    11. terpeh
    12. hayami.wai
    13. chantyeroop
    14. PnS
    15. Anfield
    16. shocky
    17. ExplorerZ (will go if able to make it)
    18. k3nn3th03
    19. Kona
    21. cyberider
    22. cheowps
    23. focusnap (name lost, putting it back again)
    24. Iceberg
    25 Slooow
    26. Rayblade
    27. ianpaice
    28. Weigang
    29. bokeh1.8
    30.uzume002
    31 zildjohn


    SLCC student:

    1. Joel
    2. Jinjian
    3. Sharp_Shooter
    4. DarkForce
    5. Peter
    6. Loh
    7. megakale
    8. supa4
    9. Scud (The handsome)
    10. Madmacs + Family
    11. cyber_m0nkey
    12. maxmax
    13. Captain

    "Old Bird":

    1. Chris Lim
    2. aj23 (wanted to learn from DF the PM)
    3. jnet6
    4. Garion
    5. frostyInterpid
    6. smokeput (nt confirmed cos nid to see if sch busy anot)
    7. dreamerz
    8. dEthANGeL (will go if able to make it)
    9. yilishengxian
    10. Donchua
    11. CYRN

  4. #364
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    [QUOTE=zildjohn]Pls include me.. thanks

    just come on that day...no worries one...

  5. #365

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz
    lol...is i hammer u..nt u hamer me ar...
    Aiya......really blur lay!!!
    Visit our website at slcc.sg

  6. #366

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    Aiya......really blur lay!!!
    mai blur...blur liao ltr no element of surprise for weigang liao...become element of clumsiness...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  7. #367

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    I really scare that day too many people, then some thing go wrong or ........... ! Please excuse me first if anythings go wrong on that day!!!!
    Visit our website at slcc.sg

  8. #368

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    I really scare that day too many people, then some thing go wrong or ........... ! Please excuse me first if anythings go wrong on that day!!!!
    haha...go wrong nvm..can salvage bk...i believe all will help...LOL...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  9. #369
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    I really scare that day too many people, then some thing go wrong or ........... ! Please excuse me first if anythings go wrong on that day!!!!
    no worries...got a lot of helper that day...esp your students...sure will give u support one...no pro...

  10. #370

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1
    no worries...got a lot of helper that day...esp your students...sure will give u support one...no pro...
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz
    haha...go wrong nvm..can salvage bk...i believe all will help...LOL...
    I will try my best to do the best I can! Really thank you for all the support that you guys give me! THANK YOU! ( very "gan dong"!!! )
    Visit our website at slcc.sg

  11. #371
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    264

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    You see lah. Now Weigang don't want to talk to me liao
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz
    hah...coz he noe u gt a crush wif joanne oso...then now u r his enemy...
    so dun 1 to tok to u...
    No la... Super busy with work these days with lappy network mysteriously down (unable to recover no matter what i did) and up (recovered automatically without me changing/doing anything)...

    Anyway, since when I got a crush with Joanne? Just to know who she is that got so many of you hyping about...

  12. #372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Weigang
    No la... Super busy with work these days with lappy network mysteriously down (unable to recover no matter what i did) and up (recovered automatically without me changing/doing anything)...

    Anyway, since when I got a crush with Joanne? Just to know who she is that got so many of you hyping about...
    Well, when my users got network problem and they call me, I go over there and give those girls a sweet smile, all problem gone liao. I get free sweet to eat too.

    You don't have to explain leh. Joanne is a nice girl. Just go to see her loh. We all support you
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  13. #373
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCC
    I really scare that day too many people, then some thing go wrong or ........... ! Please excuse me first if anythings go wrong on that day!!!!
    Just blow a kiss to DF, and he'll gaodim everything.

  14. #374
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Just blow a kiss to DF, and he'll gaodim everything.
    You think I Superman har ? I not that powerful hor

    Later Weigang J-less then I die liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  15. #375
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    264

    Talking Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    You think I Superman har ? I not that powerful hor

    Later Weigang J-less then I die liao
    Wa-Lao... Arrow diverted to me again... Don't know why... I think DF is the one who has all the thoughts...

    Everytime implicated me into everything... Sigh...

  16. #376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Weigang
    Wa-Lao... Arrow diverted to me again... Don't know why... I think DF is the one who has all the thoughts...

    Everytime implicated me into everything... Sigh...
    Because u are famous mah. Actually few of us are looking forward to the outing to have a good look how u look like liao. kekekeke....
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  17. #377
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    264

    Cool Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Because u are famous mah. Actually few of us are looking forward to the outing to have a good look how u look like liao. kekekeke....
    Told u already... Plump and ugly... Why am I famous? Because of YOU la... Arrow always target me...

    Everytime always bully newbie...

  18. #378
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Weigang
    Told u already... Plump and ugly... Why am I famous? Because of YOU la... Arrow always target me...

    Everytime always bully newbie...
    Ai yo ,

    Firstly I don't anyhow target people one hor.
    Secondly you are the specially choosen one leh
    Thirdly look is not that important, I still want to meet you cannot mah ?
    Fourly I also not good looking wah.
    Fiftthly, don't worry I am as kind as a cute rabbit, don't harm you one .
    Sixly, you no longer newbie liao , you are now SLCC student thus how to dare to bully you hor

    Sevenly ... to be continue ....
    Last edited by DarkForce; 2nd August 2006 at 01:09 PM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  19. #379
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ai yo ,

    Firstly I don't anyhow target people one hor.
    Secondly you are the specially choosen one leh
    Thirdly look is not that important, I still want to meet you cannot mah ?
    Fourly I also not good looking wah.
    Fiftthly, don't worry I am as kind as a cute rabbit, don't harm you one .
    Sixly, you no longer newbie liao , you are now SLCC student thus how to dare to bully you hor

    Sevenly ... to be continue ....
    Let me interpret.....

    1st. DF only target handsome/beautiful people so you fall in that category....
    2nd. You must be very handsome.
    3rd. You got a kind heart.
    4th. DF is not only good looking and he got a good body muscle.
    5th. DF is cute if you behave...
    6th. As you are a SLCC... that means.....

    * Pooooof..... disappear into the thin air.....

  20. #380
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Outdoor Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    Let me interpret.....

    1st. DF only target handsome/beautiful people so you fall in that category....
    2nd. You must be very handsome.
    3rd. You got a kind heart.
    4th. DF is not only good looking and he got a good body muscle.
    5th. DF is cute if you behave...
    6th. As you are a SLCC... that means.....

    * Pooooof..... disappear into the thin air.....
    Ask you to join the SLCC outing you don't want. Now come here to bully me
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 914171819202124 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •