Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye England

Default Re: Bye Bye England

Hot head Rooney caused England the game

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Hot head Rooney caused England the game
    Not only him leh. The wohle midfield failed to support him or Crouch the whole time and of cause, the penalties takers that blew away themselves. Penalties = equal chance to win the game but.......

Brazil KOed! lol

With that kind of performance, I expected England to go out sooner or later. They're just lucky that they've come that far. Over emphasized but under performance...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

PORTUGAL!! PORTUGAL!!

this exit is good for England. what rubbish 4-5-1 formation. total rubbish at its best. this game again showcased the lack of positivity from a rather dour swede.

sven goran eriksson caused England the game with his really, pathetic tactical play. 4-5-1? and with the hot-headed lighthead Rooney upfront, what does he expect? it's so easy to provoke this lighthead.

even during the 2nd round, i know i lose $$ simply when sven goran eriksson start with 4-5-1 and without a secondary targetman. com'on, all this while this clown sven have been using 4-4-2 and when it comes to the crunch, switched to 4-5-1 during the 2nd round with Ecuador and relied on a near miracle to beat the underdog. pathetic and negative.

it's great to see England been knocked out by a far more spirited and determined Portugese side. this is good for the future of the English team, with so much backroom unhappiness what with the 'leadership' of david goldenballs.

Sven Goran Eriksson, with the squad that he has, is definitely one of the worst England manager ever after mr. turnip, Graham Taylor.

You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    PORTUGAL!! PORTUGAL!!

this exit is good for England. what rubbish 4-5-1 formation. total rubbish at its best. this game again showcased the lack of positivity from a rather dour swede.

sven goran eriksson caused England the game with his really, pathetic tactical play. 4-5-1? and with the hot-headed lighthead Rooney upfront, what does he expect? it's so easy to provoke this lighthead.

even during the 2nd round, i know i lose $$ simply when sven goran eriksson start with 4-5-1 and without a secondary targetman. com'on, all this while this clown sven have been using 4-4-2 and when it comes to the crunch, switched to 4-5-1 during the 2nd round with Ecuador and relied on a near miracle to beat the underdog. pathetic and negative.

it's great to see England been knocked out by a far more spirited and determined Portugese side. this is good for the future of the English team, with so much backroom unhappiness what with the 'leadership' of david goldenballs.

Sven Goran Eriksson, with the squad that he has, is definitely one of the worst England manager ever after mr. turnip, Graham Taylor.

coundn't agree more on that..... england simply can't make the mark in this world cup...
    they've got this far all becos of luck! i'll bet they would have lost to oz or korea or japan... draw with iran or saudi.....if they were to meet all of them...... crap formation, lousy passes, no chemistry, slow, poor stamina.... should have been OUT during the group stage..... all the hype before the WC is all bull! WAKE UP england! u had better start training for euro08 if u want to make a difference...

a disappointed england fan i am....
    not yet a VERY disappointed fan though.... cos at least eriksson won't be around anymore to say, 'I think the team has played well' after each and every lousy match!

tot of getting england jersey but guess i'll be saving the $ for camera stuff afterall....
    flickr me....
    exposure medium: 30% film, 70% sensor

Quote Originally Posted by kcuf2
    somehow england deserves it la.. dam rooney go and kick other's kuku jeow, and go and push his own dam team-mate???? wat kind of person is this?
    a clear player that is still far too imature, and for his mistake the team has to suffer a striker crisis and had joe cole off.. dam him, play like a kid
    Looks more like American Football.

Conspiracy la.

Sven getting back on the whole of England, the british press for hounding him etc. So purposely use 4-5-1. Anyway he is leaving after the WC so end results doesnt matter for him.

He is highest paid manager. So laughing all the way to the bank la leaving the fans grieving.

He managed to keep England's reputation tho, on the way they play penalty shootouts.

duno why they put crouch on the field, everytime he touch the ball he gotta run backwards or lose it

Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    duno why they put crouch on the field, everytime he touch the ball he gotta run backwards or lose it
    u think he want it? he simply got no support from the midfielders and he need to run back to support the build up.

=The day an England Fan Mourns=

The exit of england from the quarter finals I would say comes not much as a surprise. Though many england fans held believe that the team would make it through to the finals. If we do sit down, think rationally and not let our emotions rule our heads, we would be able to see the problems one by one.

Let's start with the backbone of the team, the management. Right down from the top management in the english fa, to the ground staff in the team, everyone is involved in the success or failure. The choice of sticking to Sven proved to be one failing factor. Sven obiviously has not change or improve the past years. I guess he's probably reached the treshold point. Hasn't the past world cup and the european championships enough for the fa to see what Sven can and cannot do?! There are a few kind of manager, 1.) one who selects players to fit his tactics, 2.) one who device tactics to suit his players and 3.) one who selects the players he wants and yet wants them to play to his tactics. I guess we all know which category Sven falls in.

Not to sound mean to him, but every england fan knows that Sven need not bring 23 men to Germany. He needs only 15 cos he uses only so much. The decision to bring Walcott and not to try him was something most could never understand. Why would any manager bring only 4 strikers where 1 is unfit, another injured and a youngster who's untested. Why the decision to stick to owen when the whole world knows he's unfit and why the decision to leave out defoe when he's probably the best replacement for owen as he is the same mould of player.

Now to talk about his funny tactics. 4-5-1..or 4-1-4-1 depending on how u view it. These must be the most famous numbers that any england fan would not forget. Defence wise.. there isn't very much to debate about.. however in the case of the midfield... thats where the problem lies. The combination of gerrard and lampard would probably have won u most of your games in football/championship manager but the whole world can see that these 2 do not click well. Not bias against the chelsea man, but frank... u do know tat u have to drop when gerrard pushes up. And where in england did u leave your shooting boots? You do know that the World Cup is held in Germany, so during the next European Championships, please remember to bring them along. Joe, i really pity you..whenever there's a need to chance the players around, your name is first on the list. I guess it doesn't realli matter how well you perform but you are always the man. Maybe you would like to consider changing your name to frank instead. Then I guess you would be able to stay throughout the games, despite how you perform. Who needs the extra training anyway. Hargraves, you played your heart out last night and if there's anyone who should be crying... you can have my shoulders if you don't mind.

Hate me if u want but even as a manchester united fan, I would not play beckham in my line-up.. I could hear many of out there disagreeing with me.. hey, take a deep breath and look at it.. wat does the man contribute? crosses, freekicks and an inspirational captain you say? okie let's take a look at crosses.. who's the man with the chic hair going to cross to? crouch? rooney? and why should england play a boring and uneffective game of long balls when they have a talented midfield of gerrard, lampard and joe cole? so, are u saying we should by pass the midfield and straight to attack jus cos we want to play beckham? freekicks.. u realli think becks freekicks r impressive? yes, he did score from one but was it realli good? I would say, the moment he left for real, his freekicks touches also left him.. Captain.. Gerrard and Terry would be my man..dun think i need to explain why..Nuff said~

Strikers have my sympathy...win a game and you are the heros, lose one and you have a bigger page in the papers then Brad Pitt n his baby! Rooney.. the card was a harsh decision.. and maybe now you really could see how hypocrtical soccer fans are.. screaming your name when you broke that bone and cursing you when the referee asked you to go for an early shower..i know it isn't your fault. The decision was a 50-50 and people jus doesn't seem to remember that you are only 20! It must be hard to shoulder the hopes of a nation at that age. Anyway, Sven jus doesn't understand the way Alex does. U need space and he should allow you to run at the defence as that's where you are most threatening..Playing u up alone is like asking u to be a reccee scout and hopefully ur team mates find u before ur opponent does. u need a striking partner and crouch was probably the best u had. Dun blame Sven..he probably wants crouch to teach him the robot moves so he could use them in the next party he attends, while Steve runs the show from the bench. You could check with becks how he dealt with the stigma for 2 years and how he manages to turn hatred into admiration and love.. he's quite good at that it seems..at least he manages to convince Sven. Oh yah.. the next time there's a portguese player on the pitch, i suggest u rest on teh bench.. u dun see to have much luck with the portugese :P

Anyway, as an England fan..it would be another 2 years before we see if there are any changes.. be it good or bad.. let's keep on trying. And i'm sure then..we will still be there, wearing our three lions jerseys and waving the flags screaming and shouting! In the meantime let's mourn...

sienz and to think sven goran has earnt about $75 MILLION for this....

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Having team mates as ur international opponents helps You know what's sets off their tempers = RED CARD
    And the penelty being ****ing dis-allowed, im sorry, that ref was a complete ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

Im sorry, were u watching the game? What determination? And what spirit? England had way more and deserved the win! Trust the ref to be wearing a portugese shirt, plus he was an argie!! What a joke man, seriously! FIFA need to be investigate, the whole world cup has been a shambles, the refs have been a bloody mess
    Last edited by wildstallion; 2nd July 2006 at 03:16 PM.

Yap, Bye Bye England. England will never make it to Final in the WC.

Seeing Beckham out, Rooney sent out, kelong players that cannot finish penalties, and best of all, seeing all of them go home, priceless!

Obrigado Portugal!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552
    u think he want it? he simply got no support from the midfielders and he need to run back to support the build up.
    bro, its a pain to see merseysiders Stevie G n Carragher misses their spot-kicks.

but, on hindsight, just as well. Sven is pathetic in his approach, tactics, man management and even till the last hurdle of an interview with the press, decides to push most blames to scapegoat, looney.

if Looney had much more support in a tall figure known as Crouch, he would not need to track back ever so often(blardy evident even in the game against Ecuador that England is struggling to conjure something in the striking department. before this, Crouch had been playing well with micky owen or looney.) and need not incur the wrath of the ref and fell prey to the smooth talking of a certain gayboy.

anyway, good riddance to Sven.

next time England should be back stronger. but i shudder to think at the prospect of having David goldenballs in the team again...

yes, Lampa and Stevie G cannot play in the same team. get rid of Lampa for the good of England.
    Lampa - 30shots no goals.
    Stevie G - 6 shots 2goals.

even ur best fren, Peter Crouch, scored a goal having much fewer shots and despite being marked tightly. Peter Crouch is essential to England in this WC campaign but i find it ironic that he din't get a starting booth in their last 2 games. what a joke and mystery from the clown, sven.

and yes, theo walcott. who is this clown? where's Defoe?

think no more, i betted on Portugal to Draw, Draw at HT and FT and England to get kicked out at this stage.

sven is pathetic. he should devote all his time to playing with girls and indulge in talks with fake arabian sheiks.

read this on England.

i find the article to be spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion
    And the penelty being ****ing dis-allowed, im sorry, that ref was a complete ass!
    You must be a sore england fan.

England deserve to lose. Thay have dissapointed millions around the world. Personally I think they played better with 10 men.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast