Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

  1. #21

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    hows te environment there? do we need to wear boots or walking swampy areas?

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by lukexav
    hows te environment there? do we need to wear boots or walking swampy areas?
    That area is like a beach except for the many big stones. Just wear something you are comfortable in will do.

    Just a suggestion to the organiser that since its a west zoner outing, why not set the place in the west as well? Perhaps not many pple knew abt places where you can take some photos. Hope you dun mind me posting some of the pictures in the west taken not too long ago.


    1. Kranji #1



    2. Kranji #2



    3. Lim Chu Kang #1



    4. Lim Chu Kang #2


    Cheers

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Thanks, Lmodel, we'll definitely consider your suggestions for our next outing! Your pics are really nice

    Do u wanna join us this time? How abt lukexav ... are u joining us?

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Thanks, Lmodel, we'll definitely consider your suggestions for our next outing! Your pics are really nice

    Do u wanna join us this time? How abt lukexav ... are u joining us?
    Hi Bro,

    Thanks for the comments.

    Having something on this weekend. Will try to join on the next outing.

    Cheers

  5. #25

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    I would have jumped on the bandwagon if not for a prior engagement. Tough luck. It'll be a great learning experience foregone.

    Have fun.

  6. #26

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by hotmilo
    I would have jumped on the bandwagon if not for a prior engagement. Tough luck. It'll be a great learning experience foregone.

    Have fun.
    You can always join us the next time we arrange for an outing
    that might be next month though. hehehe

    else, come for our kopi session again... we might be having one next Thursday.

  7. #27

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    i will be on the look out for the kopi session. will join if the timing is right.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    264

    Red face Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Interested leh... Can still join? Living in Jurong East, but very near Bukit Batok... Hope can get a ride too... How?

  9. #29

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Weigang
    Interested leh... Can still join? Living in Jurong East, but very near Bukit Batok... Hope can get a ride too... How?
    u are most welcomed to join, still have space for more in car2
    pickup location at bukit panjang plaza. stay jurong east/bukit batok? take bus 176 to bukit panjang i think

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Weigang
    Interested leh... Can still join? Living in Jurong East, but very near Bukit Batok... Hope can get a ride too... How?
    Hi, Weigang, u are more than welcome to just us Pls PM me your contact if u decide to come with us, ok? It'll be good if u can reach BP Plaza by 5.45pm on Sat

  11. #31

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Hi. I can make it for the shoot. So meet you guys 5.45pm at Bukit Panjang Plaza? Which place to gather?

  12. #32

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Thanks, Lmodel, we'll definitely consider your suggestions for our next outing! Your pics are really nice

    Do u wanna join us this time? How abt lukexav ... are u joining us?
    I will join u guys. 1st time joining a CS outing. Hope to learn from you guys.
    See you all at 5.45 Bukit Panjang Plaza.
    Any wet weather program?

    U have PM.
    Last edited by lukexav; 6th July 2006 at 09:00 PM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Thanks Weigang, yeocolin & lukexav. I got your PMs and have updated post #1. We'll most probably meet somewhere outside TS Video, are u familiar with the shop in BP Plaza? It's located on the 1st floor.

    I'll sms u all tmr morning to confirm Do bring along your tripods and wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes. See u tmr!

  14. #34

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Thanks Weigang, yeocolin & lukexav. I got your PMs and have updated post #1. We'll most probably meet somewhere outside TS Video, are u familiar with the shop in BP Plaza? It's located on the 1st floor.

    I'll sms u all tmr morning to confirm Do bring along your tripods and wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes. See u tmr!
    how abt meeting at our usual place, starbucks? at least those who arrive early can sit around and wait. bukit panjang plaza can get pretty crowded during weekends, not convenient for so many pple to stand around.

    wiz! i've yet to confirm where i'll be meeting u guys. most likely at bukit panjang plaza. will give u a call tomrw. think we should close the registration for any more pple hehehe...

  15. #35

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    how abt meeting at our usual place, starbucks? at least those who arrive early can sit around and wait. bukit panjang plaza can get pretty crowded during weekends, not convenient for so many pple to stand around.

    wiz! i've yet to confirm where i'll be meeting u guys. most likely at bukit panjang plaza. will give u a call tomrw. think we should close the registration for any more pple hehehe...
    Starbucks is good idea. Can sit and wait. But let's hope everybody is on time.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    264

    Unhappy Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Thanks Weigang, yeocolin & lukexav. I got your PMs and have updated post #1. We'll most probably meet somewhere outside TS Video, are u familiar with the shop in BP Plaza? It's located on the 1st floor.

    I'll sms u all tmr morning to confirm Do bring along your tripods and wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes. See u tmr!
    Huh! No tripod yet... Haven't get mine... Can do w/o it, right? If not, I go and borrow one from my friend...

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Weigang
    Huh! No tripod yet... Haven't get mine... Can do w/o it, right? If not, I go and borrow one from my friend...
    Can lah ... But u'll be able to experiment more with a tripod. Also, when the light fades, u might need it

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    264

    Red face Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    LIke that... Can lend a while at times? Tried to get my friend, but unsuccessful so far... Maybe out of country...

    Don't want to get wrong product... I haven't get my flash too... Oh... Using EOS 350D la... Maybe test 1st...

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Weigang
    LIke that... Can lend a while at times? Tried to get my friend, but unsuccessful so far... Maybe out of country...

    Don't want to get wrong product... I haven't get my flash too... Oh... Using EOS 350D la... Maybe test 1st...
    Sure, no problem ... we'll lend u if u wanna try it out

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    264

    Talking Re: West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

    Maybe can intro me a good and affordable one... Thanks...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •