Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 76

Thread: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

  1. #1

    Default Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Anyone got caught before? Just stay alert when approaching overhead bridge in Expressway and ECP after Marine Parade exit.

    Sometimes they hide behind bushes although not suppose do.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    The key thing is not to speed!!!
    But they can be quite the sneaky!
    i always speed and then when i come NEARer to them, i will purposely brake and roll down my window and WAVES!!!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    283

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    The key thing is not to speed!!!
    But they can be quite the sneaky!
    i always speed and then when i come NEARer to them, i will purposely brake and roll down my window and WAVES!!!
    then tio issit?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsba85
    then tio issit?
    tio!!! tio K (curse in hokkien) WA HA HA !

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm a Llama!
    Posts
    4,751

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Sometimes there's also one on the bridge in front of Singapore Expo in the mornings.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Simei, Singapopre
    Posts
    583

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    The key thing is not to speed!!!
    But they can be quite the sneaky!
    i always speed and then when i come NEARer to them, i will purposely brake and roll down my window and WAVES!!!
    You must be very proud of yourself, huh?! stupid people...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    The key thing is not to speed!!!
    But they can be quite the sneaky!
    i always speed and then when i come NEARer to them, i will purposely brake and roll down my window and WAVES!!!
    Try that stupid stunt again and you will get caught. My friend did the same silly stunt and was given a ticket of $600 and minus 6 points.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by mutabor
    You must be very proud of yourself, huh?! stupid people...
    Actually i am quite... Though i know it's wrong, but then i don't like them being sneaky as well.... Of course must make sure there is no cars behind me frist lah

  9. #9

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Try that stupid stunt again and you will get caught. My friend did the same silly stunt and was given a ticket of $600 and minus 6 points.
    Well... i know lah... quite the gong, but sometimes really bay tahan these ppl... i meant if the road is clear and there is no risk to others, other than the driver, i meant the driver takes his/her own risk mah!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    there's one at the overhead bridge linking eunos and ubi..beware riders and drivers
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    Well... i know lah... quite the gong, but sometimes really bay tahan these ppl... i meant if the road is clear and there is no risk to others, other than the driver, i meant the driver takes his/her own risk mah!
    Empty roads does not give you the freedom to do anything you want to do. I am not sure if you kena saman before but once you kena that with a big slap fine, then you will feel a little pain only.

    The painful memories kicks in if you cause someone's life.

    Missy, drive carefull lar.

    Buay tahan also have to tahan. Cannot tahan, take a taxi, bus, MRT or walk.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Empty roads does not give you the freedom to do anything you want to do. I am not sure if you kena saman before but once you kena that with a big slap fine, then you will feel a little pain only.

    The painful memories kicks in if you cause someone's life.

    Missy, drive carefull lar.

    Buay tahan also have to tahan. Cannot tahan, take a taxi, bus, MRT or walk.
    okie okie i will drive CAREFULLY! within the speed limit! maybe! try
    Last edited by Nisa; 1st July 2006 at 09:45 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by JL1500k
    Anyone got caught before? Just stay alert when approaching overhead bridge in Expressway and ECP after Marine Parade exit.

    Sometimes they hide behind bushes although not suppose do.
    'Not supposed to'?

    If u're driving within speed limits carefully, I don't see why TP hiding behind bushes or on overhead bridges pose a problem.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    okie okie i will drive CAREFULLY! within the speed limit! maybe! try
    *FAINTS*

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    okie okie i will drive CAREFULLY! within the speed limit! maybe! try
    U wun need to try when u crash and die.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  16. #16

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    U wun need to try when u crash and die.
    good idea!!! i will try it when i feel like crashing and dying

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    If you follow the speed limit, then you don't have to worry where the speed camera are .....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Its obvious most don't. Thus they hailed Traffic Police's actions of 'hiding behind bushes' and on overhead bridges as 'sneaky' and 'not supposed to'.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Chestnut
    Posts
    3,171

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Was on an overhead bridge in front of Queenstown Secondary near Commenwealth/Alexander Junction, (near Margaret Dr)...holding my 100-400L testing a friends 1 series....and noticed drivers obediently slowed down as they approached....such power.....hahahaha....

  20. #20

    Default Re: Beware of overhead bridge speed check camera!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    If you follow the speed limit, then you don't have to worry where the speed camera are .....
    If you have drive on the road long enough then you will know where are the common places they have setup the speed camera. Is good to know than don't know. So next time when you are speeding due to some reasons you know where to slow down alittle bit.

    Beware of PIE after Paya Lebar flyover exit toward Jurong on the second Overhead bridge. Saw them few times after work around 6:30pm when driving home from Bedok.

    At 6:30pm such a peak hour will caught people speeding meh?? So many cars on the road at that hours how to speed?? or they are testing their speed camera see whether iszit better than 1DsMk2 or D2Xs
    Last edited by JL1500k; 1st July 2006 at 10:47 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •