Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

  1. #21

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    scary....haha....rather pay more and do more photo assignments..

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by huggable
    0.8L refers to the engine capacity, incidentally equals to 800cc.

    At 39k, what equipment/safety features does it comes with? The car doesn't seem to have any airbags.
    mine also 39K, but with air bag, the build of continental car and the look of a tank

    and a 1.9L turbocharged engine too
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    A 1.9l TC engine car for 39K?!

    Eh... The $39K does it include a TC engine originally or its a 'seperate addon'? *ahem*
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    A 1.9l TC engine car for 39K?!

    Eh... The $39K does it include a TC engine originally or its a 'seperate addon'? *ahem*
    TC engine is stock

    recently I have added something to increase the boost at lower rpm....now it become like a super-turbo charged engine
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  5. #25

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Ask u all...

    Since diesel is cheaper, why we dun have diesel passenger cars? Or only taxis allowed?



    .

  6. #26

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    TC engine is stock

    recently I have added something to increase the boost at lower rpm....now it become like a super-turbo charged engine
    Wa, what did you add? I am also interested! haha
    Saw you driving off from Shaw Towers carpark last night...

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    338

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by tofie
    Euro NCAP rating is 0 star

    Front Collision at 50mph, your chance of walking unhurt is 0% and death is abt 70%..

    The price is about 30k+... cheap but unsafety...
    then drive at 25 mph ? buy cheap car then can not drive fast

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by afiend
    Wa, what did you add? I am also interested! haha
    Saw you driving off from Shaw Towers carpark last night...
    http://www.sprintbooster.gr/en/

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by bry'an
    then drive at 25 mph ? buy cheap car then can not drive fast
    Wah laoz, drive so fast for wad? Rushing to reincarnation har?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  10. #30

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Ask u all...

    Since diesel is cheaper, why we dun have diesel passenger cars? Or only taxis allowed?



    .
    You can buy diesel engine car in SG. You can ask dealer to parallel import in for you.
    But are you willing to pay the road tax 4 times higher than petrol one?
    1.6cc road tax is $950 (Petrol) so diesel is $950 x 4 = $3800 yearly.

    Check on the Cab/taxis road tax dic on their wind screen then you will know Comfort/CityCab is paying yearly.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by JL1500k
    You can buy diesel engine car in SG. You can ask dealer to parallel import in for you.
    But are you willing to pay the road tax 4 times higher than petrol one?
    1.6cc road tax is $950 (Petrol) so diesel is $950 x 4 = $3800 yearly.

    Check on the Cab/taxis road tax dic on their wind screen then you will know Comfort/CityCab is paying yearly.
    Ah..
    so u mean in the long run, petrol is cheaper( in singapore)?

    .

  12. #32

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Ah..
    so u mean in the long run, petrol is cheaper( in singapore)?

    .

    unless you are driving diesel Van. Road tax is $500 yearly. Petrol Van is $400 yearly.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    their official website dealer in SG... http://www.chery-vertex.com.sg

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by JL1500k
    You can buy diesel engine car in SG. You can ask dealer to parallel import in for you.
    But are you willing to pay the road tax 4 times higher than petrol one?
    1.6cc road tax is $950 (Petrol) so diesel is $950 x 4 = $3800 yearly.

    Check on the Cab/taxis road tax dic on their wind screen then you will know Comfort/CityCab is paying yearly.
    How abt OPC Diesel engine car? I suppose it would be a lot cheaper?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Zone
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    mine also 39K, but with air bag, the build of continental car and the look of a tank

    and a 1.9L turbocharged engine too

    With this competitive price, I think this car is still popular lah....

    I think for Singapore, all areas are city area... cannot really drive fast anyway...

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    153

    Default Re: Chery QQ, the cheapest car in Singapore!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    mine also 39K, but with air bag, the build of continental car and the look of a tank

    and a 1.9L turbocharged engine too

    hihi, can share share wats the brand of the car u own at 39 k ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •