Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F1 - US Grand Prix Indianapolis

Default Re: F1 - US Grand Prix Indianapolis

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Oh! I tot its early morning. I missed a race because I forgot it started early. I think JP or Aust GP. Switch on TV at 1pm, race over liao.

Here is the incident:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/moto...ne/5139370.stm
    Have to be the Aust GP. F1 races all start at 2pm local time. So Aust (melbourne time is 3h ahead) and Singapore 1pm will be 4pm Oz time and race should be over as race usually last around 2h.

No, the McLarens didn't take each other out, it's Montoya taking Kimi, along with Button, Heidfeld and a few more unfortunate ones out.

Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    Haaiiizzz, hearing that both the McLarens taking each other out is saddening!!

Thanks for clarifying, huggable.

Quote Originally Posted by seewhy
    Have to be the Aust GP. F1 races all start at 2pm local time. So Aust (melbourne time is 3h ahead) and Singapore 1pm will be 4pm Oz time and race should be over as race usually last around 2h.
    icic! Thanks for the info. Next season, will try to remember the time for Aust GP. Cos usually after the season, i'll forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by huggable
    No, the McLarens didn't take each other out, it's Montoya taking Kimi, along with Button, Heidfeld and a few more unfortunate ones out.
    Montoya was the unlucky one to start it and the chain reaction took out the rest. Heifield even went airborne. He hit kimi, both skidded and hit the rest beside them and those behind them crash into them.

Anyway, the incident was quite clearly described in the BBC link i posted above.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12