1st July 2006, 06:51 PM
Re: German team beat Argentina team..............
For those of you who wonders
1) why a coach would sub out their key striker and the playmaker with just a 1-0 lead against a strong team with more than 30mins left.
2) Referee favours Germany in most 50-50 fouls
3) Why argentina did not get the penalty but a yellow card
Here are some of the rumored reasons
1) If germany lost, there will be a few games where the stadium is not packed. (Recall how Korea got that far in the last world cup).
2) Germany spent a lot of money for FIFA to make this a great marketable event, new stadiums etc, so must give face.
3) Coach was rumored to threatened to death if Argentina wins. He quits right after the match, guilty concious?
Believe it or not, up to you. I just did some research in the net because I cannot believe what the coach did.
1st July 2006, 07:02 PM