Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: German team beat Argentina team..............

  1. #21

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by seankyh
    Aiyah... no wonder kena cut lar.. eh how come you can see?
    cos zaren is the master of streak - i mean street - photography

  2. #22

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by seankyh
    Aiyah... no wonder kena cut lar.. eh how come you can see?
    i just happened to look at the top left hand corner of the screen mah.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  3. #23

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Hey but that was very fast on their part. Did not see the streaker at all. I think they have about 15-30 seconds buffer time maybe which allows them to make the neccesssary 'adjustments'.

  4. #24

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    cos zaren is the master of streak - i mean street - photography
    that would be cool.....streakers in orchard rd!!!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  5. #25

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by seankyh
    Hey but that was very fast on their part. Did not see the streaker at all. I think they have about 15-30 seconds buffer time maybe which allows them to make the neccesssary 'adjustments'.
    aiyah.....just pulling ur leg lah. there was no streaker.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  6. #26

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    next game comin' rite up!

    think ukraine gonna get massacred?

  7. #27

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    aiyah.....just pulling ur leg lah. there was no streaker.
    cher.. make me excited only. Would have been great though.

  8. #28

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    ok this time round i'm gonna watch on espn...maybe streaker will appear there

  9. #29

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    next game comin' rite up!

    think ukraine gonna get massacred?
    nah....may go to penalties as well.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by seankyh
    cher.. make me excited only. Would have been great though.
    concentrate on the 'ball' pls

  11. #31

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    concentrate on the 'ball' pls
    Donno leh. Sometimes the spectators can be quite havoc one. Why do you think so many people signed up for the HDTV trial? Clearer mah..

    But still, I was quite upset that the fight got cut by Starhub. Would like to know what happened.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    erm...actually not only starhub, espn also got cut out... i think it is a mass thingy..
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by kcuf2
    erm...actually not only starhub, espn also got cut out... i think it is a mass thingy..
    mass fight (not o***)~

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    mass fight (not o***)~
    hahahaha... of course not o*** la.. aiyoh !!!!
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

  15. #35

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    who win doesnt matter ... I must win
    and I won

  16. #36

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    aniway i support Argentina .. i just think germany is plain lucky

  17. #37

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    saw the "fight" at the starhub HD channel. not really a figh lah. Just a normal mass pushing match. Somone from argentina tried to kick somebody though. Dunno what happen also.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,464

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Jose Pekerman made a big mistake in taking out his creative attacking midfielder and sub in a defensive one. He also took off his main striker and sub in a reserve striker. He did not play his wildcard and IMO, the best player in WC, Lionel Messi. So he deserve it.

    This kinda tactics is ala Sven Eriksson.
    dun really care abt england but sigh... as argentina fan, i would also have to put the blame on peckerman, who took out crespo and riquelme instead of going for the second goal that would seal the game. I'm also surprised saviola is not in the first 11 and yes, i waited the whole night for the MESSIah to come on but where was he???!!
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

  19. #39
    Member ornegu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    the world is my home
    Posts
    97

    Unhappy Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    during the fight there was also a beautiful blonde streaker running across the pitch to congratulate the german team.
    How can we miss this.......

  20. #40

    Default Re: German team beat Argentina team..............

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawn
    dun really care abt england but sigh... as argentina fan, i would also have to put the blame on peckerman, who took out crespo and riquelme instead of going for the second goal that would seal the game. I'm also surprised saviola is not in the first 11 and yes, i waited the whole night for the MESSIah to come on but where was he???!!
    I totally agree with u........the Germans were under tremendous pressure from Riquelme and Crespo until the duo were replaced......damn. In fact, the Argentinians were a hardworking lot right from the beginning, always fought for possession of the ball. A Messi replacement would have caused a MESS to the Germans. This was the first time I saw the Germans were so lost and vulnerable. I would say the Argentinians deserved to win .... A Brazil and Germany final will be fantastic At the end of the day, I speak only for myself ........ kekekeke
    Last edited by Barrios; 1st July 2006 at 06:40 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •