Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: Potential ThinkTank Users' Discussion

Default Re: Potential ThinkTank Users' Discussion

wow so many items out of stock...=S
    eat. drink. shoot

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    hey all, is the pixel racing harness needed if i'm doing a fair bit of walking, slight running when i'm shooting? or will the pro speed belt hold up well?
    The Pro Speed Belt will do fine by itself, even for a slim waistline. The boing-boing from running can't be helped much though, even with the harness. If you want to try, give me a ring. I have a spare Small Pro Speed Belt with a Harness that I've only used one lying around. 9640 8500

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan View Post
    The Pro Speed Belt will do fine by itself, even for a slim waistline. The boing-boing from running can't be helped much though, even with the harness. If you want to try, give me a ring. I have a spare Small Pro Speed Belt with a Harness that I've only used one lying around. 9640 8500
    i've emailed an enquiry for the items below, but it seems that the person i emailed is on vacation...=S

Pro Speed Belt (Small)
    Lens Changer 35
    Lightning Fast
    Lens Changer 80
    Chimp Cage
    eat. drink. shoot

Deregistered

OK folks, I'm potentially in the market for an Airport Check In - but no promises yet.

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/ttp_pr...ArprtChkIn.php

For those who are interested to pick up a ThinkTank brochure from me - let me know. I'm getting zero commission from the company, and only doing this as a satisfied customer. I've still got about.... 80++ pieces. Give me a call (not SMS, please!) at 9640-8500 if you'd like to receive one - I can pass the brochure to you while I'm out doing my work.

I'm also asking Doug when he might be popping by Singapore... so keep your fingers and thumbs crossed.

* Edit:

I have one person asking about combining orders, if you're interested to "hop along" to order, let me know. BTW, could someone confirm for me that once the value of a shipment crosses like... S$400, we'd be subject to some Customs Tax or Fees? Thanks!
    Last edited by sehsuan; 27th January 2007 at 02:59 PM.

yes that's confirmed... one time my order from TT exceeded SGD400 and I was taxed by customs in the Post Office.

Deregistered

Thanks Saperboy, I just got it too... http://app.ica.gov.sg/cargo_clearance/postal.asp#faqs

For the CS member who asked me about potentially combining an order, I've asked for a quotation of separate scenarios of bundling or not. In fact, I have a funny feeling shipping separate might save more though it sounds counterproductive! But then again, it's me... and 5% GST now... 7% from (when ar?) means we might need to watch how we order and pack. Just sharing these thoughts aloud...

Meanwhile, for those who aren't on the ThinkTank mailing list...

rotation360° NAMED 2007 "BEST NEW CAMERA BAG"
    Rotating backpack wins coveted Professional Photographer magazine award

Our breakthrough rotating photography backpack, the rotation360° , has been awarded Professional Photographer magazine's “Hot One Award” as the industry's best new camera bag for professional application. In seconds a beltpack can be rotated from inside of the backpack to the front of the body, allowing you to access your gear stored inside without having to take it off or swivel the entire backpack.

For the 2007 Hot One Awards, a team of 15 judges—all of whom are practicing professional photographers—were asked to vote only on categories that fit within their areas of expertise. By conducting the judging in this manner, Professional Photographer was able to provide a premium level of expertise for the judging of each category.

"The 2007 Hot One Award winners represent an interesting combination of advanced technology and superior usability,” said Jeff Kent, Hot One Editor, Professional Photographer magazine. "Looking over the winning products, we noticed a concerted effort by manufacturers to create high-tech, high- quality items that have the working habits of contemporary professional photographers in mind. Our team of judges chose this year's crop of winners based on quality, usability, innovation and, in many cases, value for price.

"These judges are all working professional photographers, and their endorsement of these products indicates that the items work not only on the conceptual level, but on the practical level as well. The 2007 Hot One Award winners can be proud to call themselves the best the business has to offer."

FINALLY, A ROLLER FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL AND SMALLER AIRCRAFT
    Airport International
    Having to check your gear while flying—especially internationally or on smaller aircraft—puts it and possibly your livelihood at risk. Only Think Tank Photo’s new Airport International roller lets you legally store bodies, lenses, and accessories in overhead bins or under the seats of international carriers and smaller regional commuter aircraft (CRJs).

For added security, it features front-pocket and main compartment combination locks and a cable from a secret rear hatch that allow it to be secured to posts, trees, and other immovable objects.

Airport International accommodates 300 2.8, 400 2.8, or 500 4 with lens hoods, multiple DSLR bodies and lenses, and other photography accessories. TSA approved combination locks secure the main compartment zipper sliders. To ensure easy transportation of laptops, the expandable and stretchable front pocket is designed to hold Think Tank Photo’s Artificial Intelligence laptop case.

The principles behind the design of this new roller are best captured by Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo co-founder and lead designer. “With Airport International we listened to your fears and concerns and designed in strong, customizable features that allow you to use this rolling camera bag not only as a means of transporting equipment from one site to the next, but for storing it securely during the shoot. As it is a roller, you can move from quickly from flight to field without the burden and injury risk of carrying this weight on your shoulders."

SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH US

Share the Moment -- Have a great photo of you or a friend using our gear in the field? Send it to us, along with any comments and credits. If we post it, we'll send you something fun as a "thank you" in the mail. Please attach your image as a 72 DPI, JPEG at 8 inches wide or tall and send it to: PixelParty@ThinkTankPhoto.com

As always, we deeply appreciate all that you do to help spread the word about us. Should you have friends and colleagues who are unacquainted with Think Tank Photo, please do forward this email onto them. We'd very much like to keep them alerted about the new bags working their way through research and development.

vince123123
    Guests

The backpack is damn cool!!! I feel like buying....

Any news of the availability of thinktank system in spore?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ryuggen View Post
    Any news of the availability of thinktank system in spore?
    No distributors as yet.

Oh man I want that Urban Disguise... Looks damn stylish.

cool, they finally come up with some holster to cap around the camera body + lens.

anyone have physically tried sticking a nikon SB600 into the Lightning Fast pouch?

the stated dimension of the pouch is smaller than the actual measured size of my SB600. not sure how well it can stretch to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by zoossh View Post
    anyone have physically tried sticking a nikon SB600 into the Lightning Fast pouch?

the stated dimension of the pouch is smaller than the actual measured size of my SB600. not sure how well it can stretch to fit.
    i'm using the lightning fast with my sb800 + external battery holder + omnibounce with room to spare. so should not be an issue with your sb600.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    i'm using the lightning fast with my sb800 + external battery holder + omnibounce with room to spare. so should not be an issue with your sb600.
    good to hear that.

Deregistered

Lightning Fast is capable of holding my 550EX + Omnibounce. If you know the size of a 550EX... you'd know what I mean.

the only thing is still the delivery charges and delivery time. wonder when there is someone who will hold it in retails, hopefully not cathay.

Deregistered

Hi folks - need some help here. A fellow shooter and myself are having an order, however both of us do not have credit cards - so I'd like to seek assistance to order from ThinkTank. Total bill is USD 447 - I will be able to forward the cash immediately after ordering.

Who's able to help, please give me a dial at 9640-8500. Many thanks!

Can't wait to check it out in America!

wonder how much would the UD50 costs including shipping. Have yet to get a reply from them.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast