Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2710111213 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 247

Thread: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

  1. #221

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean
    Holy S**t .....
    AJ has woken from hybernation ....

    A new age is beginning ....
    u wanna go ????

  2. #222

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    [QUOTE=Gravemaid]ok here's the plan!

    Date:
    20th August (saturday)

    Time:
    3.00pm - 6.30pm (3.5hrs)

    QUOTE]

    Isn't the 20th August on a sunday?

  3. #223

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    [QUOTE=DM4N]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid
    ok here's the plan!

    Date:
    20th August (saturday)

    Time:
    3.00pm - 6.30pm (3.5hrs)

    QUOTE]

    Isn't the 20th August on a sunday?
    maybe she is lookin at dracula's calendar

  4. #224

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    wat abt loupisk?????

    oh ya loupisk as well, and I remember jenpet says he wanna join too Hurry guys!!!

  5. #225

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid
    oh ya loupisk as well, and I remember jenpet says he wanna join too Hurry guys!!!
    jenpet...wow Peter....u r 'the man'

  6. #226

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    *UPDATE*

    Date:
    19th August (saturday)

  7. #227

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid
    *UPDATE*

    Date:
    19th August (saturday)
    ah, my birthday... maybe i should treat myself

  8. #228

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Quote Originally Posted by DM4N
    ah, my birthday... maybe i should treat myself
    to the devil's feast????

  9. #229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean
    Holy S**t .....
    AJ has woken from hybernation ....

    A new age is beginning ....
    Lai lai, talk is cheap, come join join.

  10. #230

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    To :
    cybermonkey, loupis,Dr Chong, Jdredd and DP . Are you guys going .
    "Let all come together again in this fellowship of the Kings"

  11. #231

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Count me in!
    sk.images, ex - cyber_m0nkey

  12. #232

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    All right!

    Here we go again !

    Can count on me, I'll be there.
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  13. #233

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Cool this round .. I am in ,
    Lydia. Please include us into ur invitation list.

  14. #234

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Ok 5 in!!

    Confirmed

    1. Bobman
    2. Luval
    3. AJ
    4. Loupisk
    5. cyber_monkey



    I've 3 more slots to go, think I better keep one for DP first.

  15. #235

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    6 in!!

    Confirmed

    1. Bobman
    2. Luval
    3. AJ
    4. Loupisk
    5. cyber_monkey
    6. jenpet

  16. #236

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Tat's Cool!! Thks for ur Support and see u guys soon


    Cheers,
    Valerie

  17. #237

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    1 slot left!! Comon guys!! Join before the last slot is taken!!!

    Confirmed

    1. Bobman
    2. Luval
    3. AJ
    4. Loupisk
    5. cyber_monkey
    6. jenpet
    7. Deadpoet

  18. #238

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Bobman, Luval, Cyber monkey and Deadpoet, it will be great to see you all again.

    AJ and Jenpet, will be glad to shoot with you for the 1st time.

    As for Gravemaid and Tara. A real pleasure shooting you.

    Looking forward to the day.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid
    1 slot left!! Comon guys!! Join before the last slot is taken!!!

    Confirmed

    1. Bobman
    2. Luval
    3. AJ
    4. Loupisk
    5. cyber_monkey
    6. jenpet
    7. Deadpoet
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  19. #239

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk
    Bobman, Luval, Cyber monkey and Deadpoet, it will be great to see you all again.

    AJ and Jenpet, will be glad to shoot with you for the 1st time.

    As for Gravemaid and Tara. A real pleasure shooting you.

    Looking forward to the day.
    I'm looking forward to it too!!! Getting very excited!! 1 more slot to go!!!

  20. #240
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Fetish S&M shoot - 8th July

    for lydia.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2710111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •